This ;
Taking out that inner shadow no one liked
added a shout box in that space

Here it is

Liek allways please rate /10 and give c.c

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/1364/radiolayoutgreat4so.gif

craigg.
21-04-2006, 02:08 PM
That looks sickly, sorry, but it looks plain and simple. I hate to be so negative, but you need to improve to your designs and add more complexity, range from thoughts in your head and then create them. I'm begining to think you design like some of them in the signature section, they want to complete them within a time limit of around 30 minutes or less. trust me, I used to be one. Now that I have became a website developer, you learn to take your time and create something custom. All I will say for now is that you need to look through a few designs on the internet, gather your thoughts and then take your time to accomplish something that you like.

I see alot of potential, but you also need that to come to life. all the best,

- Craig.

Klaus5000
21-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Its too plain now. And its a bit dull. Bit better use of space!

Klaus5000
21-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Its too plain now. And its a bit dull. Bit better use of space!

Bielby2ooo
21-04-2006, 02:20 PM
That looks sickly, sorry, but it looks plain and simple. I hate to be so negative, but you need to improve to your designs and add more complexity, range from thoughts in your head and then create them. I'm begining to think you design like some of them in the signature section, they want to complete them within a time limit of around 30 minutes or less. trust me, I used to be one. Now that I have became a website developer, you learn to take your time and create something custom. All I will say for now is that you need to look through a few designs on the internet, gather your thoughts and then take your time to accomplish something that you like.

I see alot of potential, but you also need that to come to life. all the best,

- Craig.

Thanks dude

I do try and take my time

I do need some insperation :(

Im just doing whatever comes to my head

thanks dude

do you think my colour's are ok?

craigg.
21-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Personally, I think they are ok. But, you never seen picasso or any other painter, or any other website designer saying "are the colours ok?"

You always do things from what you want them like, its you work, yet it should all be about your personality. If you were wishing to sell it, you always use light colours, or dark colours, you never pick out and exact colour and base it on it, except if it fits with a theme.

- Craig.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!