PDA

View Full Version : There's been more rumours about swiftswitch

Emo Tom
21-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Ok guy's when you open it up it says [_] Auto-Update is on or something, tick the box so it doesnt auto update becos ppl say its got log's on now.

:Jamie
21-04-2006, 03:15 PM
it always asks if u wanna download new update neway so wats the point

bowrox
21-04-2006, 03:15 PM
It is safe but believe what you believe

Ezzie.
21-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Proof pl0x just saying it has a keylogger isn't enough :s

dizzieboi
21-04-2006, 04:42 PM
yer i heard its ment to have keyloggers i dotn belive cos like 1000s of people have been on it
a day

Cigaret
21-04-2006, 04:49 PM
if it had a keylogger thousands or maybe tens of thousands use it. so therefore they would all be hacked and i doubt that :s

Mr.Kylee
21-04-2006, 04:50 PM
OMG SS IS SAFE FOR 565982 FREAKING TIME. It doesn't got any kind of virus/keylogger now stop scaring people.

Bielby2ooo
21-04-2006, 04:50 PM
And it would be hard taking so many people down

+

it wont be LOGGED

IF and i mean IF

he was ever going to do it

he would do it so name and pass gets sent to him

NOT log you

Ezzie.
21-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Also jagex does backups once a week or somthing so if there was a mass hacking- simply unspin the week back :p

Steven.
21-04-2006, 05:47 PM
:|

I get up this morning and what do I see? Loads of rubbish everywhere I look, forums, my PM inbox, my email inbox, IRC. Seriously guys how many times has this happened now? You should know by now that anyone can go around saying this that and the other about SwiftSwitch but untill what they're saying is actually logical and they have proof, why kick up a stink?

Please, all I ask is use some common sense. It's not hard to look at what's been floating around the forums and irc chat and see that it's comlete rubbish. A 10 year old could come up with something a little more believable. You don't even have to be computer literate to see through the rumours. Just use logic.

So for those still confused. No SwiftSwitch is not comprimised. The chat logs and quotes floating around are complete and utter bull. It's exactly the same as it has always been. If you still feel insecure, stop using it. It's your decision to use it or not, you arn't forced to.

In other news, it seems Jagex has added some new worlds so I'll get them added and try to get the the server status bug fixed and ready to release soon.
Enough with these cruddy rumours.

micky.blue.eyes
21-04-2006, 07:47 PM
OMG SS IS SAFE FOR 565982 FREAKING TIME. It doesn't got any kind of virus/keylogger now stop scaring people.
Couldn't have said it better.

These fake rumours are really starting to get anoying.

bowrox
21-04-2006, 07:54 PM
If you think it is safe DON'T USE IT, rather than bugging us with claim without no evidence

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!