PDA

View Full Version : Need PSP Help.

Kasabian
21-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Hello.
Right, I can put Videos on my psp, Pictures, Saved games, Homebrew games etc.
But what i want to know is:
I have a 1gig memory card, A friend of mine has a 1gig to, He has 4 movies on his psp. Which is the best program for copying my DVDS onto my PSP's Memory Card? Also, The program must make the filesize small enough to fit on my psp.

+rep to anyone who can help me.

- Stealth // Tommo.

cocaine
22-04-2006, 11:14 AM
You get PSP Video 9 :)

It's the official program.

NekkLe
22-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Hmm, I want to know whats the better one aswell, how much is that one^^

cocaine
22-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Doesn't it come with your PSP Giga Pack?

Billay
22-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Okay. I'm pretty sure I'd know a lot about this as I was in this sticky situation and now im fine.

for putting music and pictures its easy.

just USB your psp and a screen will pop up. go to the thing where it takes you to the files.

I can't remember 100% but i think you have to create a few files to for the music an pictures and such. just label them 'Pictures' 'Videos' 'Music'

then fidn the music fils you want and drag them in!

for the videos

I recommend you buy MAXMEDIAMANAGER its cheap and it works. all you do is import the video clip. convert it if it needs to convert to the type the psp requires. then you copy it onto the other side aka the psp memory thing.

a nice thing about it is it gives you options on how you want to put it on. you can make the screen different sizes and change the quality to save some memory space.

the only downside is, is that it takes about 3 minutes to convert and copy 1 3:00 minute video. its not that long tho.

HOPE THIS HELPS :)

Kenneth
22-04-2006, 03:27 PM
Google psp video 9
And its not made buy sony and its free.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!