PDA

View Full Version : My new Site.... rate!

GreenCrayons.
21-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Heya rate my new site please!
http://www.pick-a-pixel.itsfun.be
Ty

James!
21-04-2006, 07:24 PM
It's an alright layout, but you know nothing about coding.. so it's best not to have a site, you cant even edit content areas (you told me)

GreenCrayons.
21-04-2006, 07:30 PM
yeh i can *****

Recursion
21-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Nice layout. Just dont like the coding. Looks like you used a Slicing Tool from Fireworks or Photoashop. I use the slice tool and then just dont export the HTML and then I use DIVs and CSS... - CSS Reduces Bandwidth Usage and is just blatantly easier...

James!
21-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Nice layout. Just dont like the coding. Looks like you used a Slicing Tool from Fireworks or Photoashop. I use the slice tool and then just dont export the HTML and then I use DIVs and CSS... - CSS Reduces Bandwidth Usage and is just blatantly easier...
Erm, no it isn't..

Sygon.
21-04-2006, 07:40 PM

That layout is actuallyamod ofa laytout i madejust deleted the banner when i first started i was like ****, the buyer must have gave it to him ut i dont care **** to me now but it was ok

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!