PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart Double Dash

Rey
22-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Who has it for Gamecube? I'm trying to come first in The All Cup Tour on Mirror Mode but it's impossible K??!?!!11 Anyone else got this game and wants to chat about it and stuff kk.

Charles
22-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Mk: DD is an awesome game. I've completed it all too, still play it with my older and younger brother. I love beating them :)

Rey
22-04-2006, 09:40 AM
:o Cool. :D I'm about to start Mirror Mode now, I'll do the first 3 races then post back with my results

Rey
22-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Back, I'm 4 points clear in 1st place!! Woohoo!! :) Dino Dino Jungle was the best, as the top 4 were battling for 1st place. 1st place (King Boo & Wario) got bombed, whilst I jumped over the other 2 teams :D I held onto the lead and won the race. Anyways only 13 more races to go ;) Sorry for double post, it won't let me edit for some stupid reason :eusa_wall

Neversoft
22-04-2006, 11:08 AM
I was wondering when there'd be a thread on this game. Its excellent! But I've completed it ages ago :P All Cup Tour on Mirror Mode is hard.

Rey
22-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Glad to see other people lurve it like me. :D I'm on the 6th track of 16 and I'm 8 points behind 1st :(

cocaine
22-04-2006, 11:13 AM
Mirrow mode is easy :)

Neversoft
22-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Glad to see other people lurve it like me. :D I'm on the 6th track of 16 and I'm 8 points behind 1st :(

You'll get Toadsworth Gold Car. :P Its not very good, but its all sizes, Light, Normal and Heavy. Or whatever. :P

Rey
22-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Mirrow mode is easy :)
:o Yus it is.. ON Mushroom Cup o_O All Cup Tour hard :( I doing 3 more races then me come back telling you how I did
EDIT: O.o Toadsworth Car? Is it shiny? I hope me get it :D

Neversoft
22-04-2006, 11:17 AM
You should see what else you will unlock for completing it. :D

Toadsworth car is that gold one that the winner goes on at the award ceromony.

Charles
22-04-2006, 11:20 AM
I completed mirror mode with my big brother, we owned.

Neversoft
22-04-2006, 11:22 AM
I completed mirror mode with my big brother, we owned.

o.o One of you driving other one weapons?

Rey
22-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Omg, I was on my 9th race, DK Mountain, (at this time I was 8 points behind the leaders Wario & King Boo). I had a good start, so good, I had the lead nearly the WHOLE race. Wario & King Boo turned out to be 7th when I was winning at this point :o So I thought I could just go slow, but then horror struck.. King Boo & Wario amazingly came back up to 3rd, then 2nd got hit by a red shell. So, King Boo & Wario were chasing me, I was near the end of the track when suddenly King Boo & Wario popped up and knocked me down the hole O_O I tried to recover from this but in the end I came 2nd. Now I'm 10 points behind with 7 races left :'( (Btw if anyone cares, I'm Toad and the girl Toad)

Charles
22-04-2006, 11:44 AM
o.o One of you driving other one weapons?
No, co-operative. Two player.

Oh, and Rey. I prefer Toadette and Little Dk. As he gets huge bananas, great obstacles.

Neversoft
22-04-2006, 11:48 AM
No, co-operative. Two player.

Oh, and Rey. I prefer Toadette and Little Dk. As he gets huge bananas, great obstacles.

Ahh, I see. That'll make it easyer. Minus of one computer person. :P

I usually be Waluigi and Paratroopa. Or Paratroopa and Toad.

The problem wihh them fat people like king boo (Even thoguh hes a ghost hes fat) is if they dont get hit in a while they go super speedy. :( And in races like All Cup Tour its always the same winner and mostly all of them come in the same place. It wouldn't hurt to vary. -.-

Lozzoling
22-04-2006, 11:55 AM
all mario karts are HILARIOUS xD

Rey
22-04-2006, 12:20 PM
Ahh, I see. That'll make it easyer. Minus of one computer person. :P

I usually be Waluigi and Paratroopa. Or Paratroopa and Toad.

The problem wihh them fat people like king boo (Even thoguh hes a ghost hes fat) is if they dont get hit in a while they go super speedy. :( And in races like All Cup Tour its always the same winner and mostly all of them come in the same place. It wouldn't hurt to vary. -.-
I guess your right, Wario & King Boo nearly never get hit by my red shells, mainly because there is always a huge or small banana in the way :P

Neversoft
22-04-2006, 01:44 PM
The giant banana's are just hilarious xD everyone always dodges my Red Shells. They even managed to get rid of a Blue shell. =/

Rey
22-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Yup :D The redshells are like heat-seeking missiles o_O

Neversoft
22-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Yup :D The redshells are like heat-seeking missiles o_O

Yeah but I saw a clip of them dodgeing one once by skidding out of the way. I don't know if its the opening video thing or not, but I saw it somewhere.

Rey
22-04-2006, 04:26 PM
o.o I remember now on DK Mountain on the corner coming up to the cannon, I think I skidded round the corner so the red shell went into the wall.

HUGECOOL
22-04-2006, 05:26 PM
lol I'm practically unbeatable on MK: DD. I wish they'd make it online. :P

Rey
22-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Lol don't think you could beat me :P I'm doing the next 3 races, I'll be back when its done! 7 races to go and 10 points behind top :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!