PDA

View Full Version : Fall out boy + Panic at the disco = Love?

angel329
22-04-2006, 11:09 PM
hey yeh i totally am into them right now! fave song for fob - grand theft autumn and p!atd - but its better if you do! anyone else like them? i also am really into razorlight who rock <3, the all american rejects, the clash , the strokes and the kooks <3 anyone else?

Billabong
22-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Great music choice you have, FOB rock!

mynameishelen!
22-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Loved both a while ago, but now they're mainstream, overplayed and everyone going on about them constantly put me off them >.<

issaa.
22-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Loved both a while ago, but now they're mainstream, overplayed and everyone going on about them constantly put me off them >.<
What sexy said.

/Rossco\
22-04-2006, 11:15 PM
i love panic!at the disco - I write sins not tradgedies

And i'm trying to find someone with the falloutboy album on itunes who can send me it over msn right now lol. love dance dance

SHEEPY
22-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Not my cupa tea love.

angel329
22-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Lol ok cool comments.
i know what you mean bout everyone going on bout both of them but that doesnt put me off them!
i love p!atd's videos theyre good love i write sins not tragedies one its just so dramatic/playful. Anyone really like razorlight? i fink theyre brill aswell lol

kooldude23
23-04-2006, 12:49 AM
FOB are WAY to overated, they are not to good and have been in the poster pullout in Kerrang! for like 5 weeks in a row !!!!!

Now P!ATD is a whole other ball game, i admit i write sins is over played but it is still an amazing song.

asher_
23-04-2006, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I'm a great fob fan. I dislike it when people have the attitude GOD I HATE FOB AND PANIC BECAUSE THEY GET OVERPLAYED AND ARE MAINSTREAM. At the end of the day, these guys still produce great music so cheers to them.

PS. aar are awesome live.

Syd
23-04-2006, 01:22 AM
I like FOB's new single - Dance, Dance. It's one of my favourite CD's atm.

Neversoft
23-04-2006, 01:25 AM
I don't like either of them to be honest. Fall out boys only good song is Sugar we're going down.

RedStratocas
23-04-2006, 01:44 AM
I don't like either of them to be honest. Fall out boys only good song is Sugar we're going down.

Youre going to make a few people mad by saying that. A lot of people say thats their worst song.

Jane
23-04-2006, 02:20 AM
Kinda sick of them both, like I got sick of mcr.

mynameishelen!
23-04-2006, 02:29 AM
Youre going to make a few people mad by saying that. A lot of people say thats their worst song.

Yeah I think it's their worst.

WOE IS MEEE

Jordan3
23-04-2006, 07:52 AM

Exactly what she said.

I got both their albums last year and loved them, but now.. eugh.

Sazzle
23-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Fall Out Boy are good, but I only really like their old album, I only like a few songs on their new one.
And well I personally do not give a FUCK! what's going down at the disco anymore. *DIE scenester scum!*

Grindie
23-04-2006, 11:42 AM
OMG I love all of the bands that you have mentioned especially Razorlight!

NekkLe
23-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Uh..none of this pop music amuses me, its all too mainstream. And its not my kind of music tbh.

angel329
23-04-2006, 02:13 PM
kl comments lol
i think sugar we're going down is good i dont understand why people hate it / think its bad!?
dance dance is a great video <3
lol everytime their on kerrang channel i have to watch them!

Jordan3
23-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Fall Out Boy are good, but I only really like their old album, I only like a few songs on their new one.
And well I personally do not give a FUCK! what's going down at the disco anymore. *DIE scenester scum!*

I agree with you 100%

kl comments lol
i think sugar we're going down is good i dont understand why people hate it / think its bad!?
dance dance is a great video <3
lol everytime their on kerrang channel i have to watch them!

Because everyone raves on about it, plays it all the time etc. I was at that stage this time last year, and to have it drilled into my head again is kind of annoying. People don't realise how old Sugar We're Going Down actually is.

Craig
23-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Good Music + Idiots = Mainstream Music

Jordan3
23-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Good Music + Idiots = Mainstream Music

That is so right.

Jim Rotates
23-04-2006, 02:51 PM
They're both really good but I haven't listened to them in a while.

kasi
23-04-2006, 04:19 PM
fob + p!atd = hate.

Grindie
23-04-2006, 04:48 PM
You shouldn't hate a band just becuase they've 'gone mainstream'

Love a band for their music not for if they're mainstream of not.

Jordan3
23-04-2006, 07:17 PM
You shouldn't hate a band just becuase they've 'gone mainstream'

Love a band for their music not for if they're mainstream of not.

It's not the fact they're mainstream, it's the fact you can't get away from their music and just get sick of hearing it.

Craig
23-04-2006, 07:20 PM
It's the fact you have CHAVS listening to fob...I'm like ***.

Rusteh
23-04-2006, 07:21 PM
fob + p!atd = hate.

kassie+saysthat=sad :[

Faye
23-04-2006, 07:25 PM
my 3 favourite bands -
mcr , p!atd and fall out boy
they're ace arnt they :)

Craig
23-04-2006, 07:27 PM
my 3 favourite bands -

you seem like one of these mainstream people "/ I despise.

Tash.
23-04-2006, 07:44 PM
I really like these bands.. i totally cannot understand this mainstream hatred. Ok they are becoming more played and I do get annoyed when I hear chavs listening to it, but I dont think people should judge the music on those things alone. They produce good music + that shouldnt be overshadowed by them becoming more well known.

Jordan3
23-04-2006, 07:47 PM
my 3 favourite bands -

You're one hardcore mosher. Lemme guess, your favourite MCR song is Helena? Your favourite PATD song is I write sins or Lying blah blah? And your favourite FOB song is Sugar we're going down or Dance, Dance?

mynameishelen!
23-04-2006, 07:47 PM
You're one hardcore mosher. Lemme guess, your favourite MCR song is Helena? Your favourite PATD song is I write sins or Lying blah blah? And your favourite FOB song is Sugar we're going down or Dance, Dance?

LMAOOO.

owned :]

:Soph-pls
27-04-2006, 04:33 PM
haha, Im happy I got tickets for FOB's concert on the 23rd may the other day<3

RedStratocas
27-04-2006, 06:59 PM
I dont get mad at the band when they turn mainstreem, I get mad at the people who over-obsess with them.

Jordan3
27-04-2006, 07:08 PM
I dont get mad at the band when they turn mainstreem, I get mad at the people who over-obsess with them.

Yeah agreed. It's not the bands fault if they suddenly get people becoming obsessed with year-old songs by them.

Sazzle
27-04-2006, 08:52 PM
I blame MTV.

Jordan3
27-04-2006, 08:53 PM
I blame MTV.

MTV ruin everything. The only good thing they show is the odd South Park ep.

Sazzle
27-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Yeah, they ruin loads of bands by constantly over-playing them.

1. Fall Out Boy
2. Green Day
3. My Chemical Romance
4. Panic! At the Disco
5. All American Rejects
6. Avenged Sevenfold

I'm sure theres more but that's all I can think of.

Jim Rotates
30-04-2006, 02:05 PM
you seem like one of these mainstream people "/ I despise.

You hate someone you've never met because of their music taste? That's nice and reasonable :).

voicecube
30-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Two very talented groups. It's nice to see a larger variety of people listening to these bands as well. Seems everyone has something in common for once.

I saw Panic! live a week or so back, very good. Worth seeing.
Fall Out Boy on the 24th May, i can't wait. :)

RedStratocas
30-04-2006, 02:16 PM
MTV ruin everything.

Theyre coming to my school for the show Made apparently. Just what my school needs, more people who think they are better than everyone else. I know that'll happen

Seems everyone has something in common for once.

Thats not a good thing. The last thing music needs is people who like an artist just because everyone else does.

Craig
30-04-2006, 02:22 PM
You hate someone you've never met because of their music taste? That's nice and reasonable :).

Well thank-you! Well what else do you expect me to do? They 'like' the music because it's 'in fashion' and so go along with everyone else. The fact that these bands start playing more songs that these 'fans' will like annoys me aswell. Because they basically change music genre's to make sure they get more fans;)

Foks
30-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Panic! are well Good
I'm not keep on FOB

i'm seeing them Both >:]

Reading fest k ?
damn right. <3

Jim Rotates
30-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Well thank-you! Well what else do you expect me to do? They 'like' the music because it's 'in fashion' and so go along with everyone else. The fact that these bands start playing more songs that these 'fans' will like annoys me aswell. Because they basically change music genre's to make sure they get more fans;)

Yeah but you don't have to hate the person. They didn't do anything to you and the fact you've never met them is a bit pathetic tbh. Although I do agree with you about bands/artists changing their songs to cater new fans. I'm experiencing something similar *cough*Gwen Stefani*cough*. All I'm saying is to hate someone you've never met for liking or "liking" a mainstream band is taking it a bit too far.

And I agree, MTV ruin EVERYTHING. And it's sad that Channel4 and E4 play more music in a day than MTV has played in the last 6 years.

RedStratocas
30-04-2006, 02:38 PM
The fact that these bands start playing more songs that these 'fans' will like annoys me aswell. Because they basically change music genre's to make sure they get more fans;)

Dont blame it on the band. Your basically saying "They shouldnt play it because people like it", which doesnt make sense. They made the song for a reason. They dont say "Lets make this really popular song just to annoy everyone". Have you ever turned down a simple request of playing a song to thousands of people? I imagine its hard.

Jordan3
30-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Panic! are well Good
I'm not keep on FOB

i'm seeing them Both >:]

Reading fest k ?
damn right. <3

You're not keen on them but you're still seeing them? Right.

Craig
30-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Yeah but you don't have to hate the person. They didn't do anything to you and the fact you've never met them is a bit pathetic tbh. Although I do agree with you about bands/artists changing their songs to cater new fans. I'm experiencing something similar *cough*Gwen Stefani*cough*. All I'm saying is to hate someone you've never met for liking or "liking" a mainstream band is taking it a bit too far.

And I agree, MTV ruin EVERYTHING. And it's sad that Channel4 and E4 play more music in a day than MTV has played in the last 6 years.

Ok I agree maybe hate was a mis-used word but terribly dislike is what I shall say ;] And yeah Gwen has sort of gone the way to get more fans;)

Jim Rotates
30-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Ok I agree maybe hate was a mis-used word but terribly dislike is what I shall say ;] And yeah Gwen has sort of gone the way to get more fans;)

You should hear the leaks from her new album. ATROCIOUS.

Jordan3
30-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Gwen has gone kinda.. bad?

Jim Rotates
30-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Gwen has gone kinda.. bad?

Agreed. She's gone all hip-hop ghettolicious and has shattered the Rock Chick image she spent ten years building. Although LAMB did have some real pop gems such as What You Waiting For, Cool (<33), Bubble Pop Electric (Luxurious being released over this is one of the biggest CRIMES in Pop music), The Real Thing and Danger Zone.

I'm PRAYING No Doubt's new album will be something like Return Of Saturn or even the same kind of music as Tragic Kingdom) but I can't help but think it's gonna be another Rocksteady *cries*. Don't get me wrong, I love Rocksteady but put alongside the likes of Return Of Saturn. Tragic Kingdom and Beacon Street Collection is really weak only producing three really excellent songs (Don't Let Me Down, which is the hit single that never was, Hella Good and Underneath It All) the rest were either good pop songs or really shit *cough*Waiting Room*cough*.

But maybe this baby will help priduce some really mature music like the music they once produced.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!