PDA

View Full Version : Help with winamp

Charlie
23-04-2006, 04:41 PM
The only songs i can get on winamp are ones i've downloaded, The ones i've put on from cds won't go on, How do i get the ones from cd's on it?

+rep for help.

Blue
23-04-2006, 04:43 PM
do u have anything like itunes or have u saved them onto a playlist on windows media player?

Allan
23-04-2006, 04:44 PM
I suggest you add them into a folder and right click and go to play with winamp. if that doesn't work put them in a play list and right click and go to play with winamp.

Charlie
23-04-2006, 04:46 PM
I suggest you add them into a folder and right click and go to play with winamp. if that doesn't work put them in a play list and right click and go to play with winamp.

I've tried putting them into a folder and then play with winamp, but same thing happened, I'll try then other one.

@Fish person. I got all the songs off itunes to put onto winamp.

Allan
23-04-2006, 04:48 PM
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrm.
go into itunes and if there's a bit where you've got the songs could you try right clicking it then?

Blue
23-04-2006, 04:49 PM
oh thts easy u know wen u have the folder that comes up wen u want 2 add music 2 a playlist on winamp all u do is open itunes and drag in a song you want

Charlie
23-04-2006, 04:54 PM
oh thts easy u know wen u have the folder that comes up wen u want 2 add music 2 a playlist on winamp all u do is open itunes and drag in a song you want

There's 100 odd songs i wanna put on, so it'll take forever.

@Allan, I'll try that now

Blue
23-04-2006, 04:55 PM
well if nothing else works for you download limewire so you can get the songs u alredy have 4 free

Pu$$y
23-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Hold control and click on all the ones you want to put onto winamp, then drag them into it.

Charlie
23-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Hold control and click on all the ones you want to put onto winamp, then drag them into it.

Ohmygod, Thank you. That worked. +rep for all.

Edit; I got another problem, It won't play the songs, The songs it wont play are the ones from the cd :'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!