PDA

View Full Version : Do I have a breathing problem?

Piipp
24-04-2006, 02:05 PM
Well for about four years, I've ALWAYS had trouble with physical activites because I run out of breath so easily. If I start running I have to slow down almost to a walk before I reach even 100 metres. One of my friends at school believes I have asthma, I'm not too sure though, wouldn't doctors have identified it within me? Or can it come on over a short period of time? I get a horrible burning sensation in my throat and I really struggle to breath, sometimes I can't speak or sing because it gets so bad. Anyone have any ideas about what might be the problem? It's really annoying.

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Please dont take offence from this but are you over weight?

Youheard
24-04-2006, 04:13 PM
You are most probably asthmatic, im slightly asmathic but I have no problems whilst im running etc.

The only advice I can give you is go see a doctor, someone who knows that there talking about.

:baris:
24-04-2006, 04:20 PM
It may be because of the types of food people eat, for example all the time we eat snakcs which aint healthy and in your case it may cause your heart to do more work and u get tired easyly and your body heats up alot and you cant breath, i sugest you eat healthy otherwise when you have *** you will be out of breath and wouldnt be a nice view :o

Youheard
24-04-2006, 04:31 PM
Doctors can't always tell the symptoms as they dont see you very often. Last time I saw me GP was a year ago now, he wasnt aware I was slightly asmathic until I brung the point up in discussion with him.

Piipp
24-04-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm slightly underweight, my diet isn't perfect but it's not absolutely terrible. I haven't seen a doctor for three years...

MikeThePony
24-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Thats probarbly because you sit infront of a computer all day, get outside man.

issaa.
24-04-2006, 05:49 PM
You could have sports asthma, thats what my mate has, she can't breathe when she does sport and she has an inhaler for use during sport.

jstar953
24-04-2006, 07:25 PM
i have sports asthma, and i think you should go to your doctor. the symptoms all point to asthma i'm afraid.

one question: do you have excma [however spelt. lmao] or have sensitive skin and get rashes alot?

100th Post :eusa_danc

EDIT: btw I only got diagnosed with asthma in November last year so the doctors may not have noticed it. hope it helps :)

Piipp
24-04-2006, 10:24 PM
I get out a lot actually, I usually only walk though. Went cycling at the weekend, struggled to breathe a lot, burning in my throat. :(

NekkLe
24-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Ahh, I used to get a burny feeling in my when playing football in the mornings. I'd say its some link to asthma.

NintendoFreak
28-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Ive had the same problem And im 2 stone over weight and my doctor said its beacuse the fat needs oxogen but It cant get it but if your not overweight u may need to try breathibng deeper or you may have mild asyhma say as me

Badgez
09-05-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm a bit over weight and I have asthma.. I get tired whenever I play sports.

iluvben
10-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Soz but I have asthma and Ive never heard of burning sensations in your throat as a symptom maybe you have a throat infection or chest infection or something ;s

jojoandme
24-05-2006, 12:43 AM
You are most probably asthmatic, I was just like that before I got my lungs heathly it will go away while exersing I promise. I had it bad I would get rushed to the hosiptal in a middle of a game.
The advice I can give you is go see a doctor, To get a puffer for the mean time. Keep exersising and it will go away*

splatttt
26-05-2006, 09:52 AM
I think you should see your doctor then they can see if you have any probly

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!