PDA

View Full Version : I lost everything I had!

Dracolis
24-04-2006, 03:18 PM
I was doing the first quest of Cook's Assistant. I got the egg, the milk, and the flour. So I was on the way back to Lumbridge castle but I got myself lost coz I thought I was east but i was going south and I ended up at that jail place with the trapdoor. I got pulvarised without any warning by a Jail Guard and I ended up losing all my stuff. I lost 26 coins plus my runes and stuff I had collected over the past 4 times I had played, plus my quest items which I had just spent time collecting. Probably all worthless but they meant something to me. I don't think its fair that a newbie can so easily get killed and lose their stuff if they are just trying to do the first quest!

Havoc_Generator
24-04-2006, 03:27 PM
Pay more attension nexted time. ;)

holo-jonny
24-04-2006, 03:27 PM
Sry It is bad when you die for the first time cos you dont even think to put anyfin in your bank. :(

VPSwow
24-04-2006, 03:31 PM
I agree sorry m8

Dracolis
24-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Sry It is bad when you die for the first time cos you dont even think to put anyfin in your bank. :(

What is this?! I have a bank? I didn't know you could put things in a bank!
It's so annoying coz I just had to do the one thing which should of been so easy and I went the wrong way coz I had pressed the cursor keys in the mill to see what I was doing and forgot to put it back to facing north! LOL

Allan
24-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Hmmmph :$
Well...
there IS a navigator with NESW on it... telling you which direction.
BUT.... It can happen, 've been killed numerous times and my first time
[on my first day] i lost over 600 coins alone. Which is nothing, but to a nub like me it's A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Dracolis
24-04-2006, 03:35 PM

It's so annoying coz I just had to do the one thing which should of been so easy and I went the wrong way coz I had pressed the cursor keys in the mill to see what I was doing and forgot to put it back to facing north! LOL

Anyway i just wanted to know if all your stuff disappears when you die or is it left there for someone to pick up? If so how quick would have someone of noticed my stuff and took it coz it would of been hard with them Jail Guards patrolling round.

holo-jonny
24-04-2006, 03:36 PM
It's so annoying coz I just had to do the one thing which should of been so easy and I went the wrong way coz I had pressed the cursor keys in the mill to see what I was doing and forgot to put it back to facing north! LOLyeah bank in a desert.

I'm always at that desert.

Havoc_Generator
24-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Anyway i just wanted to know if all your stuff disappears when you die or is it left there for someone to pick up? If so how quick would have someone of noticed my stuff and took it coz it would of been hard with them Jail Guards patrolling round.

Appears straight away if a you are killed by a monster or computer controlled person - forgot the name :( , disapears within about 30 seconds.

Sly
24-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Unlucky dude :(

JonJon
24-04-2006, 05:53 PM
You can make it back by killing a few goblins :P

And how did you not know you could put stuff in the bank? What else is a bank for?

Dracolis
24-04-2006, 05:57 PM
I actually went into the bank at one stage but I was too busy looking for the cook's kitchen to think about it. Also it never really crossed my mind that u cud put your things in this bank. I just thought it was some quest thing. They should get rid of those Jail Guards, I hate them!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!