PDA

View Full Version : Stealth

TealArms2
24-04-2006, 05:30 PM
For you
vhnvzj

Steven. (forum Moderator): Thread Locked - please do not pointless post.

Kasabian
24-04-2006, 05:36 PM
What Spam?

Thanks anyway....

Jordan3
24-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Tom makes me hard.

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Tom makes me hard.

Oh nice..

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Oh nice..

Don't deny you don't like it! =P

issaa.
Tom makes me hard.
Oh, me too.

Biseinen
Oh, me too.

At least you embrace it. ;)

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Don't deny you don't like it! =P

*confused*

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 05:42 PM
*confused*

Don't worry.

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Don't worry.

I wasn't.

Kasabian
24-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Why are you all being tw@t's since i told you my nine year old sister joined?

From what i'm thinking, Your all perverts.

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 05:44 PM
I wasn't.

Then I have fufilled my ultimate mission in life.

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 05:45 PM

I'm not :(

Craig
24-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Stop with the spam threads "/ There's a spam section for this "/

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 05:52 PM

What he said :]

Kasabian
24-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Agreed, But talking about my Nine year old sister?:eusa_wall

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Karls peed me off

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Karls peed me off
JORDAN SAID THE QUESTION IT'S NO MY FAULT YOU'VE GOT A FRAGILE MIND.

"Juicy in what aspect?"

As in "What the hell are you on about".

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 06:00 PM
JORDAN SAID THE QUESTION IT'S NO MY FAULT YOU'VE GOT A FRAGILE MIND.

FRAGILE MIND? TALKING ABOUT 9 YEAR OLDS IN A SEXUAL MANNER?! WTH KARL ITS BEACAUSE ITS BLOODY SICK ITS NOT BECAUSE I HAVE A FRAGILE MIND.

Kasabian
It's still sick, Both of you.
It's a ****ing nine year old girl.

Craig
Agreed, But talking about my Nine year old sister?:eusa_wall

Tommo your the one who makes threads like 'I'm off to bed bye' or w/e. Where as atleast others post it in the SPAM section. Your not one to agree.

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Read my previous post cassay. ~_~

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 06:02 PM
I just did because you edited it ;l Karl i'm sorry but its so obvious about what way you meant you can't fob me off with "oh i meant something else"

Adam$
24-04-2006, 06:03 PM

You said not to swear. x)

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Yeah, thats right cassay, me being double her age, I meant it in a sexual way. o_O

I don't always remember that you may not get what I'm saying because this is the internet and you can't use facial expressions or tone of voice.

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Yeah, thats right cassay, me being double her age, I meant it in a sexual way. o_O

I don't always remember that you may not get what I'm saying because this is the internet and you can't use facial expressions or tone of voice.

From other posts you have made karl it is easy to determine what you mean ;l

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 06:07 PM
So from previous posts you've come to a conclusion that everythign I say has some secret sexual meaning?

Uh huh. O_o;

You can't determain the way someone is expressing something through text unless you're there to see their facial expressions and can hear their voice.

For example:

"I love you" Could be said in a romantic, sexual or even nartistical way in voice but you can't determain that from text and just assume that it's out of 'love'.

Kasabian
24-04-2006, 06:08 PM
You said not to swear. x)

When it comes talking about your sister you can't help yourself.

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 06:10 PM
So from previous posts you've come to a conclusion that everythign I say has some secret sexual meaning?

Uh huh. O_o;

You can't determain the way someone is expressing something through text unless you're there to see their facial expressions and can hear their voice.

For example:

"I love you" Could be said in a romantic, sexual or even nartistical way in voice but you can't determain that from text and just assume that it's out of 'love'.

Yea thats right i have came to that conclusion and how can i love you be sexual? :x You can determine from what they have previously written.. Your a bloody sick perv karl :l

Craig
24-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Tommo your the one who makes threads like 'I'm off to bed bye' or w/e. Where as atleast others post it in the SPAM section. Your not one to agree.

-Incase you didnt see-

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 06:12 PM
-Incase you didnt see-

He's offline ;)

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 06:15 PM
Yea thats right i have came to that conclusion and how can i love you be sexual? :x You can determine from what they have previously written.. Your a bloody sick perv karl :l

Then from some of your posts I could call you a sick, sarcastic cow who has tendencies to act like a little girl who's lost her favourite toy.

But I don't because you're not always like that, people don't always post the same thing and if you think that all posts made by someone have the same meaning then you need to think again.

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Then from some of your posts I could call you a sick, sarcastic cow who has tendencies to act like a little girl who's lost her favourite toy.

But I don't because you're not always like that, people don't always post the same thing and if you think that all posts made by someone have the same meaning then you need to think again.

I agree with everything you called me about sick, how am i sick?

And the thing is.. the majority of times you are like that

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 06:22 PM

Sick with some of the things you come out with in some threads. Ummm, you consideration of the word 'sick' in my eyes is like 10x higher than anyone elses I know.

It's your opinion and thats fine because an opinion isn't fact based.

Craig
24-04-2006, 06:26 PM

Your leg is sick:)

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Sick with some of the things you come out with in some threads. Ummm, you consideration of the word 'sick' in my eyes is like 10x higher than anyone elses I know.

It's your opinion and thats fine because an opinion isn't fact based.

give me an example?

Yea it is my opinion an a certain admin whos going to be doing somethin because its sick karl

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 06:31 PM
give me an example?

Yea it is my opinion an a certain admin whos going to be doing somethin because its sick karl

"Post your belly", do I need to go on? o_O

Jordan asked the question, I replied in a secure way about what he would ever find 'juicy' about a 9 year old and you go all stressy on me. >_>;

I haven't done anything wrong, Cassie, so tell all the admins you want. Hell, I'll even call a few my self if you want.

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 06:34 PM
"Post your belly", do I need to go on? o_O

Jordan asked the question, I replied in a secure way about what he would ever find 'juicy' about a 9 year old and you go all stressy on me. >_>;

I haven't done anything wrong, Cassie, so tell all the admins you want. Hell, I'll even call a few my self if you want.

That wasn't sick that was a purely innocent thread that had been created i just repeated it. I know jordan asked the question and it wasn't secure it was sick karl you need to make things clearer if your going to post stuff like that and yea u can tell them im on ashs special list and jacks just lazy ^_^

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Yeah, which I said, you can't tell the facial expression or tone of voice on here because it's all text! I don't always remember to put '=P', 'Joke' at the ened of everything I say because I assume that people can guess that I would be making sexaul comments towards a 9 year old girl.

I guess I was wrong. :rolleyes:

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 06:42 PM
No but you can determine by past posts.

I say because I assume that people can guess that I would be making sexaul comments towards a 9 year old girl.

Wth? O.o you just contradicted yourself totally

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Sorry, I type too fast, thats meant to be 'Wouldn't'.

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Sorry, I type too fast, thats meant to be 'Wouldn't'.

you should read your posts before posting.

Biseinen
24-04-2006, 06:48 PM
you should read your posts before posting.

Same to you, although I should of said that back on page 3 or something. >_>;

I don't bother to check my posts before I post them because normally 90% of the time, my posts are accurate and don't contain typo's. Ah well, it happens.

ilovejordan
24-04-2006, 06:50 PM
what did i do? i;m not talkin about typos im talking about your use of words :]

MattUH
24-04-2006, 06:55 PM

Uh huh. O_o;

For example:

I gotta agree with him.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!