PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] People who argue with me all the time!

kitty.becca
03-01-2005, 07:48 PM
I want to talk about when you say something and then someone else has to argue with you! I think its really annoying and I always find myself in an argument! I really hate it why do people have to do that? AND DONT ARGUE WITH THIS! :eusa_doh:

Hippygurl101
03-01-2005, 08:07 PM
No offence but whats the point of saying this? I mean people are always gonna have an opposing view, and I wouldnt say its an argument just a free expression of opnion. Its one of our rights.
This isnt an argument by the way.. My Opnion.

Mentor
03-01-2005, 08:46 PM
theres 2 sides to every story. You can put down your veiw, but people who have diffrent veiws have just as much right to put down theres, your under no obligtion, to then continue expressing your ideas, athogh many people do, as they enjoy debating and the exchange of opions and ideas.

( im pretty shore i just said what Hippygurl101 just said, :/ aw well)

Adzeh
03-01-2005, 10:27 PM
really its only opinion, if you let it advance to an argumnt then its your own fault. You should just accept the fact that people are always going to have their own views.

GommeInc
04-01-2005, 01:58 AM
It happens in everyday life, deal with it.

la-ur-en
04-01-2005, 07:09 PM
I want to talk about when you say something and then someone else has to argue with you! I think its really annoying and I always find myself in an argument! I really hate it why do people have to do that? AND DONT ARGUE WITH THIS! :eusa_doh:

Hmmm, there is obviosuly something that you don't like about people arguing with you! It's usually the impact it has when you know you are wrong!
If you don't want peoples opinions then don't post, everyone is entitled to there own opinions, and if you don't like being proved you are wrong/being given an arguement, then tough, you can either:
Not post
Get over it
Argue back
Or make up such a good arguement that nobody will be able to argue back!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!