PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Why is everyone hacked?

Michael.
03-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Shiesh.

No one is scammed anymore. Everyone's hacked. Keyloggers and all. Sometimes I think that people say that they are hacked, because they don't want to sound 'Noobish'. Falling for a scam and being a 'noob' is the same thing, some people think. They want to blame it on the PC and not themselves for falling for a trick.

Hands up, I was scammed once. Luckly, I had no furni, so I was 'OK' if you can call it that. Can't people handle that they we're scammed and learn from their mistakes?

But when they are truely keylogged, they are keylogged again, and again, and again, and again, and again... Take this from Habbox's 'Ask a Hobba'.

Dear Hobba, I have been hacked 5 times now all on different habbo's and i hate it! I don't care about getting my habbo's back aslong as i get my furni back! is there any chance of getting my furni back? If not, why not? I don't think it is fare that people pay so much and then get hacked and lose it all! I think if people do get hacked habbo should at least ban the person who hacked them and give the the person who got hacked furni! if not free credits!
COME ON! 5 TIMES?! Really! For goodness sake! Please wake up to the fact that you have been keylogged/scammed 5 times.

Just going off topic here for 2 minutes, why should she get free credits for being stupid and trying to get free credits? Habbo Ltd have a buisness to run. Tough.

If we all weren't so greedy, these tricks would not work, as you want Free Hobba tools or Credits. Please. Think.

Mentor
03-01-2005, 08:51 PM
If you dont learn form mistkes your pretty doommed, 1 time ok, 5?

plus i find it so annoying when people call it hacking? as youve said theyve just been scamed, if they been hacked the whole of habbo would have been hacked.

Michael.
03-01-2005, 09:15 PM
My point exactly Mentor.
I forgot to put this on my first one, but Scarymo (the Hobba) rightfully replies:

Scarymo : This is a question that gets asked alot. Sulake are not responsible for your account, you are, so if you let yourself get hacked, the only way to be hacked is by giving out passwords, or lack of security on your pc then it is down to you, I am afraid Sulake are not responsible for tracing your furni, so I very much doubt you would get it back I am afraid. I would think that if you have been hacked 5 times, you must have a keylogger or you have a very easy password, please change your pass, and scan your pc. for help on this please visit www.hobtech.net that site will guide you through your techie problems.

These people really annoy me :@

Adzeh
03-01-2005, 10:25 PM
you should learn from experience...personally i have never been 'hacked' or password scammed.

Mentor
03-01-2005, 10:41 PM
5 time sis reduculs, athogh the people stupid enogh to let taht happen pay ofr it in what they loose.
Sites like www.hobtech.net , realy realy annoy me, if you blived them you coulnt use the intent baraly, it actas like every person youre ever going to meets out to scam you, plus the keylogger removal adviace are just advertisemnts, for payfor software, it doenst manetion than there are multiple free autentives that are FAR bettre than most the exspancive rubish there advrtising?

GommeInc
04-01-2005, 01:54 AM
I have not been hacked or scam before, I have scammed a scammer, though. As Mentor will remember, I gave all my furni to him for safe keeping as someone wanted my pw on msn, i thought 'This could be fun, getting someone banned'.

SO, when all my furni is nice and safe in a room and i had no credits on me, I gave it to the person, then he replied 'You have to own furni to become a hobba' (it was that stupid noobish Hobba scam) and I said 'I do, but i keep it with another account' then he said 'What's that account password?'

Etc etc.

Then I called a hobba on a safety account Hobba came he got perm ban as he never goes on Habbo anymore he went on the forum I co Own, we got his IP gave it to habbo no more scamming loser.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!