PDA

View Full Version : Need a layout slicing and coding to your standards?

D3stroyer
25-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Hello,

Before ANYONE Starts about this being posted in the wrong section, i'm sure most people will agree with me that the coding forum has no point because your posts or threads get answered about a day later and it doesn't get you anywhere so i think it's better to post in this section, so now i've got that cleared up...

I'm needing a bit of money not to much to get myself a domain and a radio, for a new up coming site of mine ( Definetley not a Habbo Fansite! )

So i've decided to open up this thread as of which in this thread you can post or pm me, with the layout you need slicing and coding, and ill code and slice to your standards, basic costs 1.00 GBP or the equivalent in other currencys as i use Paypal, i will NOT Accept, stuiped Rubbish Pixelated game furni, before anyone, starts because, i wouldn't actually own it and neither do you as stated on the Habbo website, and Sulake website ( Disclaimers)

After you have payed and i have done coding and slicing, if it isn't what you wanted, i'll give you your money back ( 3 day money back Guarantee )

Please do not Flame or say any bull****, because you will be ignored and Named an Idiot, as far as i'm concerned ( Not that there is anything to flame about just thought i'd clear it up because there's bound to be someone who does.)

Also, There have been some threads lately about the DJ timetable, and a usersysystem, I will also code and Do The MySQL and Query tables, for a price i haven't decided yet, i can code the Techtuts.com userysystem for you and add other feautres, for around 2.00 or 1.50 depending what mood i'm in (Will cost more for more features) all prices are in GBP so you'd have to work out the equivalent in your currency.

I'll also code a DJ timetable into your system for 50 p ( Cheap heh )

Anyway thanks

Daza

awelsh
25-04-2006, 02:20 PM
so your going to charge people for techtuts usersystem to be coded which you can get for free anyway.

lol good luck

D3stroyer
25-04-2006, 02:23 PM
removed by me

Sygon.
25-04-2006, 02:25 PM
removed by me
No offence daz but your not going to get customers if you cal them noobs and swedar like that to them "/ i think you should apologise really.

D3stroyer
25-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Sygon, You know, me, he needs to learn how to read and understand if he was more mature, and asked why i was doing it then i would of given him a civalised Answer, i'd apologize if it was needed.

Sorry i Guess.

Daza

Sygon.
25-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Sygon, You know, me, he needs to learn how to read and understand if he was more mature, and asked why i was doing it then i would of given him a civalised Answer, i'd apologize if it was needed.

Sorry i Guess.

Daza

Anyway you still shouldnt flame them.

D3stroyer
25-04-2006, 02:33 PM
yeh i suppose don't worry i'm changing and it wasn;t as bad as we used to be :P

Sygon.
25-04-2006, 02:35 PM
yeh i suppose don't worry i'm changing and it wasn;t as bad as we used to be :P

That was a long time ago, thigns change.

D3stroyer
25-04-2006, 02:41 PM
yes i miss them days.

anyway back to the point :D

Daza

Sygon.
25-04-2006, 02:45 PM
yes i miss them days.

anyway back to the point :D

Daza

tbh doing it for cash reeally isnt gonna be helpful hcs probaly ppl would buy,m or doing iot for free.

D3stroyer
25-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Yeh i thought so, but you know, i'd do it for runescape , but not habbo.

Sygon.
25-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Yeh i thought so, but you know, i'd do it for runescape , but not habbo.

oh god runeacape

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!