PDA

View Full Version : any idea on what i might have? :s

kasi
25-04-2006, 04:01 PM
k.. since saturday morning until now my stomach's been like upset.. and i've had headaches, and whenever i stand up i feel dizzy and feel like im going to throw up.. and i've been throwing up alot lately, i threw up 4 times on saturday and once last night, i have a small fever and whenever i try to go to sleep, it takes at least 3 hours to fall asleep then i wake up again in about an hour. i might go see a doctor later..

so um yeah
+rep to anyone who helps..

Chaz
25-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I've had this before, i took a few days off school, make sure you are drinking plenty of water to wash out your insides =)

Nothing to worry about, you may just have a bug of some sort, just get penty of rest is all i can suggest.

I know how horrible the feeling is, i stayed up all night chuckin up. Not nice.
Hope you get better soon x

kasi
25-04-2006, 04:28 PM
I've had this before, i took a few days off school, make sure you are drinking plenty of water to wash out your insides =)

Nothing to worry about, you may just have a bug of some sort, just get penty of rest is all i can suggest.

I know how horrible the feeling is, i stayed up all night chuckin up. Not nice.
Hope you get better soon x
thankss <3
+rep

FlyingJesus
25-04-2006, 05:34 PM
As I-Pod said, drink plenty of water. Throwing up might not be much fun but it'll get stuff out of your system, you probably shouldn't eat much either for now (just stuff like toast, biscuits etc., nothing heavy), but you probably don't feel much up to eating anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem. Seeing a doctor might help, as he/she might be able to prescribe some antibiotics, but it depends on your view on medicines.

Just gonna have to ride it out by the looks of things I'm afraid.

kasi
25-04-2006, 05:50 PM
As I-Pod said, drink plenty of water. Throwing up might not be much fun but it'll get stuff out of your system, you probably shouldn't eat much either for now (just stuff like toast, biscuits etc., nothing heavy), but you probably don't feel much up to eating anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem. Seeing a doctor might help, as he/she might be able to prescribe some antibiotics, but it depends on your view on medicines.

Just gonna have to ride it out by the looks of things I'm afraid.
thanks :] & i dont think i can eat, cause i get really hungry [seeing as i havent eaten in about 3 days] and then when i try to eat, i get full really fast and i'll just throw it up later.

+rep

ilovejordan
25-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Aw :( The sickness bug sounds like it. Its horrible. If you get hungry or thirsty try su'cking an ice cube thats what i do and i go to bed because you heal in your sleep faster. also try taking paracetamol or calpol or any liquid form of paracetamol [dno if you have it over there] And yea go to the doctors or if its too bad get him / her to come out to you

Frank459
25-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Sounds like a home visit from the doctor for you!
As Cassay said.Try taking some paracetamol.
If it gets worse over the next few days get your parents to get the doctor in.
If you cant eat anything try some water then soup.
Get your stomach filled.Sounds like you need it.

I dunno what the case of these symptoms are so consult your doctor.(More qualified than us :P)

Get well soon Dear.

Frank-x
-----------

--ss--
25-04-2006, 06:59 PM
liek frank said try gettign a home visit from the doctor personly to me it sounds like you have menojetous :s hmm you can try searching for symtoons on the net :) Stay off choclate and fatty foods and eat alot of vegitables and water and that should clear out your stomach :P

JT-Fan
25-04-2006, 07:01 PM
I think you've got a virus/bug. Not as serious as mengingitis SS2! Just flush out your system, drink pletnly of gatorade/lucozade and relax mainly.

--ss--
25-04-2006, 07:04 PM
I think you've got a virus/bug. Not as serious as mengingitis SS2! Just flush out your system, drink pletnly of gatorade/lucozade and relax mainly.

hmm try drinking herbal drinks with lime ect in them ;)

Pu$$y
25-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Have a few days off school. Lie in bed for most of the day and dont go on computer... oh yeh drink and eat but not alot.

kasi
25-04-2006, 07:07 PM
thanks everyone for your help <3 i'll get around to repping everyone soon...

and um doctors dont do home calls here.

--ss--
25-04-2006, 07:11 PM
thanks everyone for your help <3 i'll get around to repping everyone soon...

and um doctors dont do home calls here.

;o try getting an abluance paramedic to come around and check you out ;)

JT-Fan
25-04-2006, 07:14 PM
*Shudders*
Thats what Dwelly drinks shes always like

I AVE A SORE SHROAT.

--ss--
25-04-2006, 07:17 PM
*Shudders*
Thats what Dwelly drinks shes always like

I AVE A SORE SHROAT.

lmao well ive heard its kind of a miracle drink :P

JT-Fan
25-04-2006, 07:23 PM
She has a sore throat EVERY BLOOMIN LESSON!

PatrickBuddy
25-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Well for most illnesses here's what I suggest:

Sleep as MUCH as possible
Drink LOTS of liquids (Try to lay of the sugarish stuff)
Wash your hands many times throughout the day
If you're throwing up, try to eat things like bread
If you're throwing up a lot, try drinking a lot of hydrating drinks like sports drinks to regain your lost liquids and salts

Here's some ways to PREVENT getting ill in the first place:

Get lots of sleep
Try to stay warm throughout the day
Wash your hands a lot
Try not to use public toilets
Make sure all your meals are well cooked
Try not to eat foods that have been left out for too long
Don't go putting your mouth onto random objects (Sounds silly, but people do it!)

Well that's all I could think of at the moment... Get well soon <3

-Sweex
25-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Ah

I had that last week :(. You just gotta wait and it goes , thats what i did and it went within 2-3 days :).

kasi
25-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Ah

I had that last week :(. You just gotta wait and it goes , thats what i did and it went within 2-3 days :).
today is almost 5 days though :(

--ss--
25-04-2006, 08:24 PM
today is almost 5 days though :(
Get well soon ;)

kasi
25-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Get well soon ;)
thanksss x

blaster.
25-04-2006, 10:09 PM
See the doctor ASAP
My friend has the same and they saw the doctor, Its the best thing to do

Urges
27-04-2006, 10:26 AM
liek frank said try gettign a home visit from the doctor personly to me it sounds like you have menojetous :s hmm you can try searching for symtoons on the net :) Stay off choclate and fatty foods and eat alot of vegitables and water and that should clear out your stomach :P

Sorry to be so abrupt, but if she was infected with Meningitis she would be dead.

Adzeh
27-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Just sounds like a virus mate.

Drink plenty of fluids (water and lucozade) and try and eat dry, solid foods like digestive biscuits and toast etc..

JellyWorm
27-04-2006, 12:19 PM
k.. since saturday morning until now my stomach's been like upset.. and i've had headaches, and whenever i stand up i feel dizzy and feel like im going to throw up.. and i've been throwing up alot lately, i threw up 4 times on saturday and once last night, i have a small fever and whenever i try to go to sleep, it takes at least 3 hours to fall asleep then i wake up again in about an hour. i might go see a doctor later..

so um yeah

Might be up the duff? :D I think the rubber split

WWEDivaFan
27-04-2006, 04:31 PM

so um yeah

It is very possible you have Gastric Flu. If this is the case, you should see the doctor, it can be very unpleasant.

kasi
28-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Might be up the duff? :D I think the rubber split
roflmaooo

---

anyway... x] i went to the doctor yesterday and he said its probably just a virus but he cant tell really, so he said i should get a blood test but i said no cause im like scared ****less lool, fine with needles but erm blood tests.. no. so yeah today im feeling way better and i havent been getting up from bed much this past week seeing as i've been really week, so today i was walking around and i nearly fell :] hm and he told me not to drink water because im throwing up the salts and sugars so he told me to drink juice / flat soda and yeah i started doing that and i think its working cause im better.

um i'll +rep everyone asap

thread closed thx.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!