PDA

View Full Version : A clearly unfair advantage...Clubhabbo room Now habbos.ca room

billyk
25-04-2006, 07:55 PM
No offense to anyone that works for habbos.ca, but I think it was unfair that there just happened to be a party for them when they are nominated for a fansite award. Just because the owner of a certain fansite knows the manager does not give them the right to have an unfair advantage. People are beginning to get very angry at the favoritism.
Just play fair?
EDIT: WHAT?! THIS IS THE CLUBHABBO ROOM RENAMED?
This is pathetic. Clubhabbo is also nominated for the fansite award.
Vote clubhabbo, protest Habbos.ca
And im not just saying this just because my movie was nominated for clubhabbo. I just now was informed that the room got a new name. :@

ItsDave
25-04-2006, 08:13 PM
I thought you knew, well everyone, knew that habbo is one big favourtism thing now? Evolution, he was Habbo Manager for a week and yet he still gets tonnes of rares for free, habbo is officaly crap.

HotJava
25-04-2006, 08:16 PM
No offense to anyone that works for habbos.ca, but I think it was unfair that there just happened to be a party for them when they are nominated for a fansite award. Just because the owner of a certain fansite knows the manager does not give them the right to have an unfair advantage. People are beginning to get very angry at the favoritism.
Just play fair?
EDIT: WHAT?! THIS IS THE CLUBHABBO ROOM RENAMED?
This is pathetic. Clubhabbo is also nominated for the fansite award.
Vote clubhabbo, protest Habbos.ca
And im not just saying this just because my movie was nominated for clubhabbo. I just now was informed that the room got a new name. :@
WHO CARES? Who cares if they get a stupid party room? Callie owns the rooms so don't get all mad about it because your just acting all kiddish about it. Just ignore it and move on for god sakes. :BangHead:

Evolution
25-04-2006, 08:22 PM
For your information, we emailed Callie saying we wanted publicity to get hte forums more active, she said a party would do. We didn't have time to prepare a party room and just decided to change the name, I don't see you complaining when there was an unexpected clubhabbo party?!

Kotu
25-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Personally, I think it's great! Good reason to congress, and gets people active a bit.

Mit
25-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Who cares, a party isn't going suddenly shoot up the number of votes for the fansite. Clubhabbo also had one of these so you can't complain :l

This is just an attempt to win votes for clubhabbo :l

GommeInc
25-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Point of odour! I lack the brain capacity to actually care, Habbo is plainly an unfair game, so personally I don't care. Come back when Callie has passed away after being run over by a jaffa cake...

CrimsonT
25-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Just a shame we can't all get parties by sending Callie an email. It's always completely fair though isn't it Evolution :)

Typpi
25-04-2006, 08:32 PM
what u mean, they have a diff room? screenie :D

Evolution
25-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Just a shame we can't all get parties by sending Callie an email. It's always completely fair though isn't it Evolution :)
Do you own an official fansite though? :)

Typpi
25-04-2006, 08:39 PM
evo gimme a screenie!

Evolution
25-04-2006, 08:43 PM
evo gimme a screenie!
It's the Habbo COla room,

He is owning because the title was changing From CLUBHABBO Party
to Habbos CA Party...

Isn't that pathetic baby boi?

Typpi
25-04-2006, 08:49 PM
baby boi? >:o

and yes a little immature.

Swindont
25-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Surpose its up to callie who she visits but its a bit unfair that other fansites dont get a part but meh we'll survive =] Also what happened with habbowood fansite thing everyone was saying it happened but we didnt even get a email *confused* lol btw Callie is still hot

MattUH
25-04-2006, 09:11 PM
The date got mixed up and they didint email so you just had to display your winning movie asap lol some fansites did =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!