PDA

View Full Version : The "Coding" Forum

D3stroyer
25-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Hello,

I'm writing this thread to get peoples views on the "Coding" forum
Personally i think it is pointless as hardly anyone reads it or anything i thought it was better when they was all in one forum.

I think adding other forums is just to try make Habbox forum look bigger.

If i can get enough people disliking it, i'll contact the admins to see if they can remove it.

post ure views.

Daza

Grimbo
25-04-2006, 08:23 PM
Hello,

I'm writing this thread to get peoples views on the "Coding" forum
Personally i think it is pointless as hardly anyone reads it or anything i thought it was better when they was all in one forum.

I think adding other forums is just to try make Habbox forum look bigger.

If i can get enough people disliking it, i'll contact the admins to see if they can remove it.

post ure views.

DazaI dont see what people have against it, it fits under the 'Website Designing' description so whats so wrong with it?

I personally dont see a problem with it.

Lycan
25-04-2006, 08:26 PM
you could make loads of subforums

like one for people selling webdesigns - oh wait this is the webdesign section , itsn't this what its meant for

or you could have one for coding projects, - they've given us one, but we don't use it,

what i'm getting to is, all subforums are pointless unless you make one for everything - and that would just be annoying, so ether its all or none

altho i must agree its about time we had a webhosts section

and the coding one DOES NOT get used by anyone often

D3stroyer
25-04-2006, 08:27 PM
My problem with it is that there is no need to have a subforum i think there should just be the webdesign forum where you can post ANYTHING to do with webdesigning including coding. like it used to be,

Oh and High also known as skitzo, what was you on sending me PM's containing pictures of me, saying am i mentlaly dispared which got you banned.. i see no point in it.

Daza

Lycan
25-04-2006, 08:30 PM
I don't think any of my post made sense, but i think the coding is a bad forum and the hosts one is good, altho i have to yell at people int here threads to use it :)

Mentor
25-04-2006, 08:35 PM
Webdesign and codeing are one in the same, seprtaing them is stupidty, hence why i and a few other people on habbox complty ignore it. :)

zak-x
25-04-2006, 08:45 PM
If a coding forum, it shouldn't be only html and web coding it also should be c++ coding etc

Lycan
25-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Yes the coding forum should be all coding.... +rep (still trying to spread)

D3stroyer
25-04-2006, 08:48 PM
No what, i'm going to reccomend is to add a whoe new catergory and forum,

Called Application making or something which will have Vb6 and Delphi and Java coding.

And i've sent aPM to Seacat and jackHb about the coding forum.

Daza

MattUH
25-04-2006, 09:34 PM
not everyone does Vb6 and Delphi and Java coding.

Lycan
25-04-2006, 09:35 PM
*Reminder to Self* - Remember to learn how to code

Mentor
25-04-2006, 10:11 PM
not everyone does html.. whats your point?

And application deveopment forum would be nice, althogh better suted to computer forums than webdesign ones. And bascily cover all langwages used for any sort of app makeing.

Codeing forum in webdesign is stupid since, the codeing is the webdesign, and they cannot be separated "/

zak-x
25-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Hmm yeh not many people do delphi and vb6 on here, thats a fact

There are too many habbo addicts on here that only think of one thing: FURINI!!11 OMGZ GIVE ME THRONE

Lycan
26-04-2006, 06:24 AM
Hmm yeh not many people do delphi and vb6 on here, thats a fact

There are too many habbo addicts on here that only think of one thing: FURINI!!11 OMGZ GIVE ME THRONE

Lol - now that is annoying, - Offering Furni as Payment for sites,Hosting,Domains,Coding - Then they have a shocked reply when you say no

if i wanted furni as payment, i would want enough for a resale for cash

Tomm
26-04-2006, 06:29 AM
I think the coding forum is pointless. I think it is a good idea to get a application dev forum..

retrocore
26-04-2006, 06:38 AM
Why don't you just close habboxforum all together :)

Lycan
26-04-2006, 06:43 AM
Why don't you just close habboxforum all together :) wow nice space, - now go away - Just because there are a large collection of people (or small compared to the final number of habbox users), against a subforum doesn't mean you should give a Imature spam Post

D3stroyer
26-04-2006, 07:30 AM
Ryan's Been acting like a complete Idiot latley.

Anyway, Theres some people that do application coding, and that can be anything from Advanced PHP programs, to any codinglanguage you can think of.

As i said some people in here do code programs like myself, i'm sure sygon stil does?

Organised does, Probably Tim and danny and Mentor.

Allthough it wouldn't be suitable for everybody it would be for some people, and to help people that's new to it.

in fact i think there should be a new programming habbox staff group to program applications for Habbox.

Daza

nets
26-04-2006, 03:55 PM
And that post is relevant because?

Splinter
26-04-2006, 04:02 PM
You cant design without using code "/ so its stupidity as mentor said plus most pople just use the main forum.. this is probably my first post in this forum..

Lycan
26-04-2006, 04:33 PM
You cant design without using code "/ so its stupidity as mentor said plus most pople just use the main forum.. this is probably my first post in this forum.. and a wonderful one it is too :) +rep (still trying to spread)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!