Kasabian
26-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Spring

Macromedia Flash support
RSS Channel (audio download)
Chinese font set
Camera/GPS librarySummer

RSS Channel (video)
Expansion of UMD video profilesAutumn (between September 6th and October 6th)

Memory Stick Boot
Voice over IP
Network support

Neversoft
26-04-2006, 08:34 PM
I seen no point. Its getting 0WN3D by the DS pls.

Bielby2ooo
26-04-2006, 08:39 PM
I seen no point. Its getting 0WN3D by the DS pls.

Lol

Nintendo sucks im afraid to say

Sorry to nintendo fans :(

Its all mario

I mean MARIO FOOTBALL

Lmao looks so bad :P

Anyway sweet

Ill be getting a router soon so i can internet on my psp xD

Kasabian
26-04-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm currently on MSN using my PSP :D

Neversoft
26-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Lol

Its all mario

I mean MARIO FOOTBALL

Anyway sweet

You don't know how wrong you are... :s

Mario, yes? Only Mario is it? what about...

Luigi
Zelda
Samus
Kirby
EVERY Pokemon
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Ness
Fox
Princess Peach
And thousands more...

All original characters. What has Xbox got? Only Halo, yes. And what about the Playstation? They basically share all their games with Xbox so none of it is their own. Even GTA made it to Xbox. :rolleyes:

Oh go on, please tell me exactally why Nintendo 'sucks'?

Jordan3
26-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Neversoft is so right.

At least Nintendo have tried something new. PSP is nothing revolutionary, it's got everything the average PDA has. The DS is new and innovative. Even if you don't like it, millions of people over the world love it.

HUGECOOL
27-04-2006, 12:52 AM
Lol

Its all mario

I mean MARIO FOOTBALL

Anyway sweet

Although Mario is the flagship character for Nintendo, your opinion is so ignorantly though out, I thought you were joking.

For one, all the Mario games are different. Sure, there may be thousands of them, but all of them play a different way and have new things that have, in return, made Mario one of the most (or the most) sought-after video game characters of all time. The reason Playstation and Xbox have been brought to the spotlight is because mainstream gamers cannot think for themselves (Yes, that means you.), and so they've acquired borrowed tastes from other players without even trying out new things.

The features on PSP are nice, but it's nothing PDA owners haven;t already seen. Somtimes I think SOny fanboys bought PSPs for its PDA functionality because it sure wasn't for the games! x]

Magnet
27-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Although Mario is the flagship character for Nintendo, your opinion is so ignorantly though out, I thought you were joking.

For one, all the Mario games are different. Sure, there may be thousands of them, but all of them play a different way and have new things that have, in return, made Mario one of the most (or the most) sought-after video game characters of all time. The reason Playstation and Xbox have been brought to the spotlight is because mainstream gamers cannot think for themselves (Yes, that means you.), and so they've acquired borrowed tastes from other players without even trying out new things.

The features on PSP are nice, but it's nothing PDA owners haven;t already seen. Somtimes I think SOny fanboys bought PSPs for its PDA functionality because it sure wasn't for the games! x]

Very true, although Xbox and PS2 can be good, Nintendo have originality. I have the Xbox 360 and it's great, and I'm really looking forward to the revolution, this is going to be great, a new Zelda game on it where you actually swing the sword yourself, gonna be wicked!

I have a PSP, bought it for GTA mainly, but I'm glad I got it, for movies etc. It is like a PDA, except it has a good graphics engine that plays games.

Billay
27-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Spring

Macromedia Flash support
RSS Channel (audio download)
Chinese font set
Camera/GPS librarySummer

RSS Channel (video)
Expansion of UMD video profilesAutumn (between September 6th and October 6th)

Memory Stick Boot
Voice over IP
Network support

whats an RSS (noon question) and camera library SPEEK INGLISH

NekkLe
27-04-2006, 05:42 PM
I think nintendo have focused alot on there DS for example, bringing out some original games, which I wished Sony would do with the PSP "/
Don't get me wrong though, i'd rather my PSP over a DS fo sho', I really need to get a media file transfering kit so I can put my music on it, Grr.

Neversoft
27-04-2006, 06:08 PM
I think nintendo have focused alot on there DS for example, bringing out some original games, which I wished Sony would do with the PSP "/
Don't get me wrong though, i'd rather my PSP over a DS fo sho', I really need to get a media file transfering kit so I can put my music on it, Grr.

Oh no! (http://uk.codejunkies.com/news_reviews.asp?c=GB&cr=GBP&cs=%A3&r=1&l=1&p=17&i=8952&s=8)

PSP, Pfft.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!