PDA

View Full Version : Weird :S

JellyWorm
27-04-2006, 12:13 PM
If us lads like Girl on Girls action:8 Does that mean girls like to watch men take it up the flatty batty?:s

Taz
27-04-2006, 12:17 PM
IMO... yes most girls like to see 2 emo boys hit it off.

JellyWorm
27-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Thats just sick... They bleong in Elton Johns Bedroom

issaa.
27-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Erm, I like guys kissing but not other stuff.

JellyWorm
27-04-2006, 12:40 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Nasty lol

Taz
27-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Thats like girls going ew when we watch

JellyWorm
27-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Hmmm I thought that turned them on more?

MsTanya
27-04-2006, 02:10 PM
I dont even like seeing them kiss never mind bu'mming eachother

FlyingJesus
27-04-2006, 02:30 PM
You're immature and have a lot to learn. Guys like watching 2 girls get together because it includes all of the bits we like without the Dangling Jewels of Man. Also there's the taboo quality of it, which is possibly why some women like watching 2 guys "get off".

Rashelly
27-04-2006, 03:04 PM
You can't generalise that to everyone though, I mean some men don't find the whole girl-on-girl-action attractive (seriously, true).
As for the thread starter, you ask a question but are then grossed out by the answers? Point in making the thread if you're going to act like a child about it?

Chaz
27-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Yeah, this thread is nessary.

Youheard
27-04-2006, 03:07 PM
You can't generalise that to everyone though, I mean some men don't find the whole girl-on-girl-action attractive (seriously, true).
As for the thread starter, you ask a question but are then grossed out by the answers? Point in making the thread if you're going to act like a child about it?

Yeah personally I dont find it very attractive. Im not homophobic but I dont think its natural. Why cant you just ask the question rather than being immature and using stupid phrases like "flatty batty"?

JellyWorm
27-04-2006, 04:07 PM
You're immature and have a lot to learn. Guys like watching 2 girls get together because it includes all of the bits we like without the Dangling Jewels of Man. Also there's the taboo quality of it, which is possibly why some women like watching 2 guys "get off".

Yes but how am i immature for asking a sensible question :l Anyway when did u become the S3>< Guru... and i didn't ask Why lads liked watching girls carpet munch i was askin if ladies liked lads geting off...

JellyWorm
27-04-2006, 04:09 PM

Yeah but i got this nastey vision of will yound and Elton John sniffing the brown ring... Now u would react like that....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!