PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] It really annoys me wen habbos only try to be friends with you because ur rich.

Chanel87
20-07-2004, 09:00 PM
Now i can tell if a person is just trying to be my friend because i have quite a few rares ect but it really upsets me that some habbos wudnt give u a second glance if they new u was poor.Im a really friendly person if only some people would want to get to no me because theyd like a friend and not just as an investment. I hate it wen u think someones your friend and then they turn around and ask for furni. Anyone else find this rather annoying :o

GELHEAD2004
20-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Yep thats happened to me a couple of times
but also
Rich people look down on u and think you are scum just becoz u not as rich as them and they skit u etc.

Chanel87
20-07-2004, 09:20 PM
i understand what u mean. i think all the habbos are equal weather they are rich or not hc or not i just sometimes wish ppl would want to b friends with you and not descriminate against u.

GELHEAD2004
20-07-2004, 09:22 PM
Yep tottally agree there but to be honest its only the sad habbos with sad little lives and got nothing better to do that do that.........

WCK
21-07-2004, 12:53 AM
i think all the habbos are equal weather they are rich or not hc or not i just sometimes wish ppl would want to b friends with you and not descriminate against u.

Ok, not ALL habbo's are equal, I'm talking about how they act and who they are and not about how much money they have. Habbo's that have HC and lots for rooms filled with stuff is just as equal as a persont that has been on habbo for a long time and wants to have fun. But the people that deserve to be looked down on are the pervs, scammers, and freeloaders.

F1L73R
21-07-2004, 12:57 AM
I feel ya i mean when ppl see me and dont think im rich cuz the way i look on habbo they wont even talk to me :( It makes me sad how ppl only wanna be your friend cuz your rich and got alot of furni but hey the ones that DO become your friend without knowing wether your rich or not are your true friends and you should never forget them :D

Moose
21-07-2004, 07:53 AM
Yea, i always get f/r, when i got hc i hide my badge not show it an did dont wear hc clothes and stuff, but now i hardly get f/r from people, i dont accept them. and usually people f/r u cos they want u to go to a site and become a hobba all lies THEY RUIN HABBO!!! ALL LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!!

Pixel
21-07-2004, 08:22 AM
I Not That Rich But I Just Hate It When People Send You Random F/rs I Never Accept Them!

cuzball
22-07-2004, 01:01 PM
look im sorry for being rude but cmon its a virtual world people who get hung up over virtual furniture are just really into the game lighten up have fun who cares if your rich or not

JackHb
22-07-2004, 01:50 PM
JAMES U R RICH!lol

I Not That Rich But I Just Hate It When People Send You Random F/rs I Never Accept Them!

Sketti
22-07-2004, 01:55 PM
I don't have anything against poor people; it's just when they are always scrounging for free furni and even when people say no they keep asking, if those Habbo's should buy some credits instead of scrounging off everyone they see.

Arcanum
10-08-2004, 06:06 AM
Lol, I know what you mean. I'm not rich but people do ask for furni and send me f/rs for no reson :(

katie878
10-08-2004, 07:26 AM
B4 I got HC i always thought that HC members(or rather to many of them) where unnecessarily mean and nasty to non-HC's, however since I have been in the HC my opinion has changed.I now feel whether peeps are HC members or not has no bearing, they are either a nice person or a mean person. I probably get more abuse as a HC member though.

c5545347
10-08-2004, 02:50 PM
What i think is really annoying is when you DO give you friends some furnis, they ask you EVEN MORE. IT IS SO ANNOYING! That's why i lock up all the rooms that have rares that's not HC plasto. :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!