PDA

View Full Version : My end of year report :)

Uwe
28-04-2006, 02:56 PM
This isn't all of my report. Areas for develpment have been missed from all and some lessons I cba on typing up :)

Tutor group: LGA
Attendance:93%

Tutor and Citizenship comments:

Anthony is currently the tutor grou representative and was nominated this postition by his fellow tutees. He has been commited and mature in his approach to his role. A major focus for improvement with Anthony must behis organiation. He has recived numerous red card detentions for failing to meet HWK deadlines and must adopt a more systematic approach if he wants to fulfill his potential. Anthony contributes well to the wider life or school by taking part in the German exchange

Maths Mr Peak****
MEG: C Current grade: D

Attainment:
Anthony is a capable student at this level. When he puts his mind to it he produces some exellent work, however there are times when he is lackadaisical. Anthony achieved a grade D in his examination, a good result.

Behavious, effort and organisation:

Anthonys behavious is mainly good; he is inconsistent with his effort. H

German Mrs Howes
MEG: C Current Grade: B

Attainment:
Anthony is a keen student who is on target to gaining a pass grade. He has a good understanding and achieved a B in reading and a B in listening. He contributes well in all work. His first piece of coursework showed good vocab and sentance use.

English Mrs McManus

MEG C Current grade: C

Attainment:
Anthony is a very pleasant conscientious student who has worked well since September. He is up to date with all of his coursework and the quality of his written work is very promising, particularly his original writing coursework. Anthony always works well in class and is always willing to read a part when reading plays.

Science Mr Evans (LMAO AT THIS ONE!!!)

Behaviour, effort and organisation:
Anthonys record of bringing his book to the lessons is appalling. Moreover, he has rarely handed in any homework. One can only conclude that he is entirerly disintrested in making progress in Science.

Frank459
28-04-2006, 03:52 PM
Dont like science xDDD

LURVEEEEEEEE Technology <33

cocaine
28-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Rofl at the science one.

Uwe
28-04-2006, 04:09 PM
ya. I hate it. pmsl

Mr Evans has just had an operation on his leg though so we dont get him again til year 11 :D

Darren_x
28-04-2006, 04:19 PM
HELLLLLOOOOO ! !! ! ANTH . . . ITS DARREN_S_ FRM SKWLIOOO . . . LMAO I AINT EVEN GUNA TYPE MYN UP HAHAHAHA :P PMSL !

Uwe
28-04-2006, 04:20 PM
my grandma is "disgraced" with me ;lll

cocaine
28-04-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm so close to losing it with my teachers.

Playgirl
28-04-2006, 05:11 PM

Oh well, I am proud of you :D lol

Lozzoling
28-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Not very good...sorry

Uwe
28-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Not very good...sorry
this is my first ever bad report.

Year 10 aint been good.
I was getting all A's and B's in year 9 >_<

Darren_x
28-04-2006, 05:57 PM
PMSL ! anthony u can nt say that was your first bad report me n u have had a bad P.E 1 EVERY YR LMAO ! bt utha thn tht so hav i . . xcept they all say i talk :p which i do bt its always to you and i always get caught u dnt :d

Uwe
28-04-2006, 06:11 PM
ya. PE isboring.

I always forget my kit ;llllll
and when I bring it I just stand and talking to Darren. lmao.

Playgirl
28-04-2006, 06:15 PM
I wanna come in your PE group it sounds fun. Then I can get changed in your changing room lmao ;)

Uwe
28-04-2006, 06:17 PM
I wanna come in your PE group it sounds fun. Then I can get changed in your changing room lmao ;)
Liam Hannah, Rachel.

Lozzoling
28-04-2006, 06:17 PM
i think your science teacher has a point

Uwe
28-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Rofl. I'll fail Science.
And if he wasn't so boring then I'd probley work.

Playgirl
28-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Liam Hannah, Rachel.

Thats fine, it'll put me off eating. He might save my life. :D

INIT_LIKE
28-04-2006, 06:42 PM

WTH That is a good report

Uwe
28-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Some bits are bad in it. Its mostly "Anthony is a pleasure to teach" and stuffs this year its all "Anthony very rarely hands HWK in"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!