PDA

View Full Version : Anime forum?

Mentor
28-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Would there be any possiblty of Adding an Anime forum to habbox?
Maybe in its own, or as an entertaiment sub forum. I know im not the only member on the forum that watches it, and id exspect it to get quite a bit of interest, and give a place for people to discuss diffent anime series, esplay some of the deeper more complex ones, as well as maybe post there own anime art work etc "/

Anyone else like this idea?

GommeInc
28-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Sounds interesting. You wouldn't need to be a big fan or have to watch the shows if you just like the art work. Plus artists can put their own work up.

Eye!
28-04-2006, 10:17 PM
good idea but a better idea would be TV Forum
Theres More Shows Out There Than Just Anime
Still Good Idea rep for you

Mentor
28-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Still Good Idea rep for you
Its pretty rair to see any decent anime on tv "/ plus animes a particalar genire, whith some major diffences from common tv, its kinda like say movies and tv series were the same thing imo "/

Rob
29-04-2006, 12:16 PM
I want an anime forum. I'd love it. I love drawing anime/manga characters, and I like watching it. Good idea.

-Rob

holo-jonny
29-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Still Good Idea rep for youit was Karl's Idea actually.

Animez0r
29-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Holos Right...

Sephiroth ( karl) had this idea ages ago and every1 wanted it but ntohing was done :(

Ellis.
29-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Ah.. I'd love an Anime Forum though :) Gives me a good chance to talk to anyone if I ever miss new Naruto epis.. :P That is if anyone watches Naruto on this forum.. x] Or if anyone watches Bleach on here.. :P

Mentor
29-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Holos Right...

Sephiroth ( karl) had this idea ages ago and every1 wanted it but ntohing was done :(
actaly if you wana look back, the ideas been put forward many many times before "/ Its nothing new.
I want one thogh and since Sephiroth (actaly quite reacent) thread had sank, and want to self explatory in the title, i created this one to try and give it a boost so the forum can actaly come around "/

Encryptions!
29-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Carl (Mentor) has been talking to me about this for ages and a long time before Sephiroth has posted about it; I think this would be awesome for all the proper anime.

Moose
29-04-2006, 05:49 PM
It sounds good... but there is a flaw. :I

Mentor
29-04-2006, 05:55 PM
It sounds good... but there is a flaw. :I
*awaits elaberation on the point*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!