PDA

View Full Version : Space Bars..

FlyingJesus
29-04-2006, 03:37 PM
..and not the type you get on your keyboard.

Are there going to be such items? We have the monolith already and the laser gate seems set for release, but does anyone know if there's likely to be a space-style room divider coming out? Nothing really seems to fit with them as of yet, and Habbo could probably make a lot of money out of them, as you'd need a few to be of any use.

-:Undertaker:-
29-04-2006, 03:40 PM
I think they will eventully make them

Billabong
29-04-2006, 03:47 PM
I doubt if they will TBH, Theyv made the space set which was smoke machine, monolith and laser gate. I doubt they would expand the range

Nayth
02-05-2006, 08:23 AM
I doubt if they will TBH, Theyv made the space set which was smoke machine, monolith and laser gate. I doubt they would expand the range

I agree, and even if they dont make a bar the laser gate, smoke machine and monolith go together to make a pretty good bar area

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c37/naythan2005/gateandbar.png

Colin-Roberts
02-05-2006, 11:02 AM
i think one of the hotels has bars i think it was the french one but i'm not sure.

mxavier11
02-05-2006, 11:43 AM
hmm i think they will end up making a new norms catergory soon but who knows if it will be space orientated.....

Neversoft
02-05-2006, 06:07 PM
I don't think they will, as the monolith's connect to each other.

Pitch
02-05-2006, 07:19 PM

Im sure habbo would love to make a rare line of items, such as lodge mode etc. They are very popular, all types of rooms use them, and i imagine there would be great demand if such furni was released. easy money, mind you, pixels for real life money is pretty easy itself x]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!