PDA

View Full Version : Quest for the God Spells?

lukeisok
29-04-2006, 04:04 PM
Whats the members quest you have to do get the God Spells - Like Saradomin strike?

JonJon
29-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Its not a quest, just go to the Mage Arena (the one in the wilderness) and defeat that hooded guy. Then you go into the sparkling pool, pray at a god statue, and get a god cape and staff. Then go into the arena again, use the spell 100 times (requires 200 bloods?) and the spell is yours.

micky.blue.eyes
29-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Mage fighting arena mini-game.
Go trough ardy portal to high wilderniss, go north and cut the webs. Go west till you get the some big walls, keep walking till you get to a shed with 2 webs, cut those, go trough and pull lever.
Talk to guy in blue (or talk to a banker guy to bank, this is recommended so you can just get there with a knife to cut the webs). The blue guy will ask if you want to proof your greatness in the arts of magic so you have to duel him, he transforms in other creatures (ogre, spider, ghost and demon I think, not sure), kill those with protect from prayer and you get back to the cave, go trough water, pray at statue, talk to guy around there, get the staff.
Go back in arena and cast it 100 times, cost 200 bloods and other runes depend on your staff. :)

Finchie
29-04-2006, 07:06 PM
To beat the monsters it took me about 75 fire blasts and I did it when I was level 45 so its pretty easy.

computer screen
29-04-2006, 11:06 PM
be carful u dont die tho its in deep wildy and people can kill u

JonJon
29-04-2006, 11:40 PM
Luke said he died and lost 2 mil of stuff. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!