I am buying neopoints for habbo rares & THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE CAN VOUCH FOR ME:

SmileyKiss
Extor
Paintballer
ANNlE
Discolored
Nuclear
Sva.

I will not go first because neopoints are much easier to achieve than habbo furniture. If this trade were for credits I would go first. I don't care how many rep points you have or if you're habbox staff or even ex habbox staff. I am not risking getting scammed because you have a "reputation" as a goody goody.

I am selling hc's, petals, mocha, throne sofa, and assorted norms.

the rates are
50k per hc
200k for throne sofa
25k for mocha
and 1k per 1credit in norms.

DO NOT REPLY ON FORUMS PLEASE!

add me on habbo, i will be accepting all friend requests while i am trading for neopoints.
or message me on neopets.

my habbo is ,Athena (with a comma) and my neopet name is loveandletdown

THANKS!

Athena

--ss--
30-04-2006, 04:57 PM
ill give you 500k for 10hcs but i dont go first and ill do it one at a time , i am a trusted meber on the forum and many people can vouch for me :P

Kardan
30-04-2006, 04:58 PM
200K for a T sofa?

Erm, If you could get someone to post on here that they trust you, then sure, I'll go first :P

Oh and I'm a Habbo X don't know if that'll make you trust me more.

--ss--
30-04-2006, 05:03 PM
200K for a T sofa?

Erm, If you could get someone to post on here that they trust you, then sure, I'll go first :P

Oh and I'm a Habbo X don't know if that'll make you trust me more.

Tis ph00l is trusted and that habbox badge should have beeen mine i tell you :(

Athena
30-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Kardan, I'll go first, I don't think any of my friends would like to be seen going on habbox and I'm impatient to wait for them anyway.

And SS I'll go first 1 hc at a time.

Logging onto habbo now.

raspberrys
30-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Account Type : Millionaire Double Platinum
Current Balance : 2,000,000 NP
Millionaire Double Platinum Interest Rate : 11.0% per year.
Yearly Interest : 220,000 NP

Ill buy, but i usually pay 90k per hc which is rather overpriced, so i might as well get a few cheaper rares while i can

Habbo name - raspberrys

cli62
05-05-2006, 06:48 AM
are you still selling?

Cyndia
05-05-2006, 05:06 PM
I'll sell some to you! I've got just about a million and 50k or so for sale at the moment. I don't mind going first for you if you've already traded with someone on here [most likely raspberrys or ss2 or kardan or someone since I trust them] and they're willing to vouch for you, or else do you maybe want to do the trade with a middle man? I'm friends with anne -> ANNlE and I wouldn't mind doing it through her as long as she doesn't mind. Although that might be a bit of a hassle. But I don't really care.. Or else you can always go first ;P The only reason I'm a bit wary is because you've only got 5 posts, but I'll just ask anne about you and if she says you're safe I might as well just trade you and go first. [one hc at a time of course!]. FR Redhotdevil65 or else I'll fr you the next time I get on..

<333

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!