PDA

View Full Version : All barrows ''fans'', please read.

Mr.Kylee
30-04-2006, 03:27 PM
Um, right. I would like to express my opinion without offending anybody :) so I decided to make a thread. Me (and my supporters, read at bottom of thread) think that it's extremely annoying that everybody is copying me and Ashley (and chaz, barrows wise). When me and Ashley got d chain ''OMG0RZ LOLZ LETZ BUY VERACZ LOOOLZ'' when me and Ashley got d legs..''LOLZ LETZ GO LYKE KILL STEEL DRAGONZ''
when me and Ashley got good barrows reward (so did chaz ;)) ''BARROWZ TIME LYKEE PLS'' In one day there were like 3 threads about barrows, spammed to the full all over 5 pages I think + reward section is gone mad.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=166693

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=166603

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=166571

so please. I understand you want to try your luck at barrows, nothing wrong with that but try to calm down a bit and try not to copy others. It's annoying and lame. I love you all :) <3

a quote to show what I mean

''i have 20 mill to spend on armour etc for goin to barrows after seeing rewards from kyle and lesbianghost ''

My supporters;

Ashley<3333333333333333333
Luke
Chaz
Jake

[more probaly but meh (h)]

hopefully I didn't offend anybody.

Badgez
30-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Kyle I TEH SUPPORT YOU!!!1111
-Andy

JonJon
30-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Im not copying you, I wanted to try it out with Verac. Unless Verac copied you...

LesbianGhost
30-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Im not copying you, I wanted to try it out with Verac. Unless Verac copied you...
No, you're copying. KYLE<333333

Mr.Kylee
30-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Yeah but why suddenly when me and Ashley got good items? why not before when nobody was saying stuff about it..

Overate

I just wanted ze quick cash even though i havent even bin yet (still working on that damn prayer)

Charles
Well. Despite this thread im going for my first trip when I get 59 mage, or 55 slayer. It's not going to be a common thing.
Also, I can see why you are getting annoyed that people want to be successful money-wise after seeing your luck, no wonder they want to try.
Put a © sign after anything you do or whatever..

Bielby2ooo
30-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Jake is me (H)

Lolol

JonJon
30-04-2006, 03:32 PM
No, you're copying. KYLE<333333

Even if we went to Barrows because we saw you get good prizes, doesnt mean your copying. Im sure you didnt just find Barrows by yourself, and just start playing it. You must have copied someone before you.

Pu$$y
30-04-2006, 03:33 PM
You copied someone else because someone else did barrows before you!!
I go barrows because it's fun, i dont copy anyone.

Charles
30-04-2006, 03:34 PM
You copied someone else because someone else did barrows before you!!
I go barrows because it's fun, i dont copy anyone.
And you've seen some of the rewards people get, therefore trying your luck.

Pu$$y
30-04-2006, 03:36 PM
And you've seen some of the rewards people get, therefore trying your luck. So are you? I DO WHAT I WANT.

JonJon
And you've seen some of the rewards people get, therefore trying your luck.

Exactly, you just want to see how lucky you are. You cant call it copying. So many people do it, theyre not all copying each other. And if you said you got a d leg drop, I wouldnt go kill dragons. Ive been wanting to do this for a while, your Barrows rewards just reminded me.

Chaz
I went barrows in the morning when i was ill, and by 12 EVERYONE was going.

Calum
30-04-2006, 03:37 PM
I Support j00

Overate
30-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Exactly, you just want to see how lucky you are. You cant call it copying. So many people do it, theyre not all copying each other. And if you said you got a d leg drop, I wouldnt go kill dragons. Ive been wanting to do this for a while, your Barrows rewards just reminded me.

^^

Exacly, its not just kyles and ash's you cant stop somone from flipping going can you. Purely fun and maybe you get prizes, so what? End of the day its a game you play on runescape. I better not go you might all flame me. :s

Pu$$y
30-04-2006, 03:39 PM
I went barrows in the morning when i was ill, and by 12 EVERYONE was going. I went with you before 12 :D

Chaz
30-04-2006, 03:40 PM
I went with you before 12 :D
Hence After '12'

LesbianGhost
30-04-2006, 03:40 PM
^^

Exacly, its not just kyles and ash's you cant stop somone from flipping going can you. Purely fun and maybe you get prizes, so what? End of the day its a game you play on runescape. I better not go you might all flame me. :s
This isn't purely about the barrows, it's happened before with different things.

Chaz
30-04-2006, 03:41 PM
This isn't purely about the barrows, it's happened before with different things.
Like fishing :rolleyes:

Calum
30-04-2006, 03:42 PM
So true :o

ssricky
no offence to kyle or lg but instead of like telling them not to copy or to chill y not support or help them instead of being negative? like if its such a big deal about them copying you dont post where u go and what u get from it?

JonJon
Well I havent 'copied' you for anything else, and I wont. Its like with Pest Control. One or two people posted something about it, then everyone started going. They werent exactly copying, because everytime you go, theres like over 50 people there.

Overate

I see your point, but to be honest you cant stop people from going right? Ok maybe people think wow kyle and ash are getting some good prizes i could do with some of those and myabe the go. If you dont want to be bothered with it all why post all your prizes and bost in the first place?

Pu$$y
30-04-2006, 03:43 PM
I joined this month so i'm not a 'copier' So why is my thread there?!?!

Overate
30-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Like fishing :rolleyes:

LOLLLL CHAZ WAS THE 1ST FISHER ALIVE ?!/1 (Probly true :() Lucky sod chaz.

LesbianGhost
30-04-2006, 03:44 PM
I see your point, but to be honest you cant stop people from going right? Ok maybe people think wow kyle and ash are getting some good prizes i could do with some of those and myabe the go. If you dont want to be bothered with it all why post all your prizes and bost in the first place?
We won't be doing anymore.

Chaz
30-04-2006, 03:44 PM
no offence to kyle or lg but instead of like telling them not to copy or to chill y not support or help them instead of being negative? like if its such a big deal about them copying you dont post where u go and what u get from it?
But they have no idea what there doing, there only doing it because others are, and they want to 'fit in'

Basically, most people are sheep and will follow what others do =)

ssricky
30-04-2006, 03:45 PM
But they have no idea what there doing, there only doing it because others are, and they want to 'fit in'

Basically, most people are sheep and will follow what others do =)
nt really for all you know people cud have done it before them and not posted it so they cant really say we are following them just cuz they happened to post it people got the idea its not showing off so they began posting it and getting informed about it like stop having a tantrum over it and accept the fact its a free country we can do what we want :\

Cigaret
30-04-2006, 03:45 PM
I agree with Kyle and Ash and everyone else who was on there supported list. Everyone just started going ther when they posted there pictures of what they got as a reward.
Me, personally, never did barrows and never will :)

JonJon
30-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Kyle and Ash are stopping, lets all copy them :rolleyes:

Overate

Good all it does is cause jealousy and maybe yeh chaz your right to "fit in" i do it for fun and money. I aint even going to bother now seeing what hassle it has caused =\.

Chaz
Kyle and Ash are stopping, lets all copy them :rolleyes:
You do that =)

Calum
30-04-2006, 03:47 PM
No we cant live [I cant live] without them awesom rewards i might just lock myself in a draw and die now

Charles
30-04-2006, 03:48 PM
So are you? I DO WHAT I WANT.
I am? No.
Im planning to. Y'know the old raising stats, standing by Alex when he's cooking..etc.

ssricky
30-04-2006, 03:49 PM
k im saying 1 thing before i go to just let u think about this basically what kyle is doing is getting mad at everyone copying what they are doing so basically everyone that plays runescape is copying zezima cuz omgad he has all 99 stats we are gunna all get 99 stats omg he is like so rich cuz he does barrows and kq hunting lets all get rich and do it people do things cuz thats what the game provides for us to do. it isnt copying someone has always done it before you so saying we are copying u is like saying ur copying everyone else so ye u think about that

Mr.Kylee
Look go barrows I don't care for gods sake but don't spam whole forum about it.

JonJon
Dont mean to spam, but is there anyway I can make this my default font when I post?

Mr.Kylee
30-04-2006, 03:50 PM
No and ricky it happened before barrows, first d chain then d legs now this IT IS ANNOYING.

Infrontation
30-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Yeah good point but I don't think it is fair too say they are "copying" you :P I would rep you but I already have for that signature of yours <3

JonJon
30-04-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah good point but I don't think it is fair too say they are "copying" you :P I would rep you but I already have for that signature of yours <3

But you were kind of supporting me while I was doing Barrows. Except you wanted Ahrim and Dharok to kill me.

Mr.Kylee
Rofl, jelly babies ;)

and this wasn't meant to be aimed especially at barrows just in general. I just took barrows as the main point if you get me, since they're ''so in'' now.

ssricky
No and ricky it happened before barrows, first d chain then d legs now this IT IS ANNOYING.
u still fail to see the point im trying to put across because what your saying is rediculous people are doing because they are being informed of oportunities to make money and get good items so by saying people are copying u its like all runescape copys each other because we are trying to fulfill a goal of the game by getting max stats and all the best items and alot of money..

Pu$$y
I am? No.
Im planning to. Y'know the old raising stats, standing by Alex when he's cooking..etc. Exactly your planning to.. that means your copying.

LesbianGhost
30-04-2006, 03:54 PM
u still fail to see the point im trying to put across because what your saying is rediculous people are doing because they are being informed of oportunities to make money and get good items so by saying people are copying u its like all runescape copys each other because we are trying to fulfill a goal of the game by getting max stats and all the best items and alot of money..
To put it simply, sthu.

JonJon

Well Im a bit annoyed that 'some' people on habbox (apparently, but ive only seen one) have stole my avatar and used it as their own. But thats stealing my work, not an.... idea?

Infrontation
Rofl, jelly babies ;)

and this wasn't meant to be aimed especially at barrows just in general. I just took barrows as the main point if you get me, since they're ''so in'' now.
You've got tha' powa mon! <3 Start training on rats and everyone will xD

Mr.Kylee
Whatever :rolleyes: so they suddenly wanted verac..just because we got d chain? then they suddenly went to steel dragons..they're trying to copy our money making. I get that everybody copies somebody but still, no need to spam the whole forum about it as I've said. It's annoying go barrows, who cares but stop posting so many threads about it. I was happy for chaz and luke when they got their rewards etc. so don't get me wrong

ROFL ASHLEY LETZ GO LUMBRIDGE, CHICKEN TIME. THEY DROP BONES WOO.

ssricky
30-04-2006, 03:55 PM
To put it simply, sthu.
no cuz u know im right i cud easily accuse u and kyle of copying dan for doing slayer and doing all the things he does :$

Charles
30-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Exactly your planning to.. that means your copying.
Yea- no. Seeing as i've never been to Barrows before and hearing all these things everyones getting. I may see what all the fuss is about.

Mr.Kylee
30-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Er, I never raised slayer as far as Dan did my love and this isn't about skills Ricky now stop trying to make a fight. This thread was made so I'd express my feelings and as far as I've seen you've already expressed yours

JonJon
How is getting Veracs when you got a d chain copying you? If they were compying you they would get a d chain too?

LesbianGhost
no cuz u know im right i cud easily accuse u and kyle of copying dan for doing slayer and doing all the things he does :$
As neither of us have ever copied Dan, or ever will, that's a pretty lame argument. My earlier comment still stands.

Pu$$y
OMG THEY DO SLAYER?! thats a great idea i must copy!!!!!!!!!!

Youheard
30-04-2006, 03:57 PM
I went barrows in the morning when i was ill, and by 12 EVERYONE was going.

Young chaz here has a point, he pmed me this morning wanting to buy some prayer pots before anyone else had even mentioned it. Then as soon as he posted his reward everyone was going.

Personallly I agree with you kyle, it happens quite alot on here I've noticed. One person does something and tells a friend then posts something then in an hours time everyone is doing it. It does get annoying.

Mr.Kylee
30-04-2006, 03:57 PM
How is getting Veracs when you got a d chain copying you? If they were compying you they would get a d chain too?
They got verac to go kq -.- but they were too weak to kill it :)

ssricky
30-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Er, I never raised slayer as far as Dan did my love and this isn't about skills Ricky now stop trying to make a fight. This thread was made so I'd express my feelings and as far as I've seen you've already expressed yours
im not causing an arguement im expressing my feelings like you did :rolleyes: so my point still stands ur being rediculous if u dont like it dont post about it. its as simple as that

Mr.Kylee
30-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Yes blabla and we're not posting about it anymore. If you'd read ashley's comments, DARLING.

Infrontation
I still don' understand this lol.

Charles
Sorry, but why did Kyle and Ash go to KQ?
They mustve heard about it somewhere else, or they were the first ones to do it >.>

Pu$$y
30-04-2006, 04:00 PM
im not causing an arguement im expressing my feelings like you did :rolleyes: so my point still stands ur being rediculous if u dont like it dont post about it. its as simple as that I agree they're being idiots about it.

JonJon
30-04-2006, 04:00 PM

Well how was i supposed to know?! Ive never been Kalphite Queen hunting, except once when I had no armour just to see what she looked like. But eventually, I will try it out, when im like level 100, which is a long way away. And Ill try it with Veracs, because youve now informed its good. Its not really copying, because many people have done it before you.

Mr.Kylee
30-04-2006, 04:01 PM
So you've called me an idiot because of me expressing my opinion?

Pu$$y
So you've called me an idiot because of me expressing my opinion? Well yeah, i do what i want not what you want.

Infrontation
I'm with kyle on this one rather than ricky and verac :P

ssricky
30-04-2006, 04:02 PM
So you've called me an idiot because of me expressing my opinion?
you told me to shut up and basically are calling me one in a nicer manner for me expressing mine :rolleyes:

JonJon
I agree they're being idiots about it.

Anyway Verac, I might go again, but with you, but I need more prayer pots.

Mr.Kylee
you told me to shut up and basically are calling me one in a nicer manner for me expressing mine :rolleyes:
Ashley told you to sthu

A1. Respect other people's views - Everyone has different views on different topics, respect their views as you would expect them to respect yours.

Pu$$y
I'm with kyle on this one rather than ricky and verac :P But you said you would be doing barrows if you had your old account..:@

Overate
Jesus crist why do you all think your bigger than everyone else? Telling everyone to sthu and everyything. Because your stats are higher. Like charles said put a c in curle if you want everything to be yours. Why do you even post ont he bluddy forum and tell everyone? Why dont you just post normal things instead of bluddy whips and stuff. I do i see your point kyle lets make a point though, not everything you do is yours.

Infrontation
30-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Anyway Verac, I might go again, but with you, but I need more prayer pots.
What you get last time?

Mr.Kylee
30-04-2006, 04:03 PM
I never said everything I do is mine ffs. Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!