PDA

View Full Version : News on Wayne Rooney's place in World Cup, Michael Owen & John Terry's injury.

YellowParasol
30-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Sven has said, he will take Rooney to World cup, he just hopes that Rooney will be fit enough

Owen has had a scan on the Foot he broke against Tottenham in December (or Januray) he thought he made it worse in the game against Birmingham yesterday so he had a scan on it and it indicated there was no further damage done to the foot.

John Terry will just be out for 2 weeks as he had 10 stitches in his leg following a challenge by Rooney in Chelsea's match vs Manchester United yesterday

So thats about it really, this is what i heard from Sky Sports News, so i suppose it's quite good news..

DMB-Hosting
30-04-2006, 04:56 PM
yup, just hope rooneys fit enough

Michael.
30-04-2006, 05:05 PM
[Shameless Promotion] On the subject of the World Cup, join my website's fun packed World Cup Predict-a-league. Click here and leave a comment! (http://www.itsabitgood.co.uk/?p=4) [/Shameless Promotion]

Anyway, that's great news for England, but I suppose the Wayne Rooney thing will be like when David Beckham had nearly the exact same injury. The will he, won't he saga will continue to this World Cup aswell.

YellowParasol
30-04-2006, 05:26 PM
what i heard was when Rooney broke the Metatarsal in his foot, it was the 5th 1 which when you stand up will put more pressure omn your foot but 4th isnt too bad (Which is 1 that Rooney broke / Fractured)

bingoking
30-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Rooney is likely to miss the group stages but be back for the Quarter Finals, Hopes up. The last major injury Rooney had, he came back and scored a hat trick against Fenerbache for Man U, that was after being out 8 weeks!

Jordan3
01-05-2006, 08:57 AM
We can only hope for the best..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!