PDA

View Full Version : Sad idiot

Seatherny
30-04-2006, 09:02 PM
There is this guy in my class who is such a moron!
One of my mates cousion used to self harm and then suicided and what does the guy who fancies her do?? starts self harming and starts showing it to her. omg, he is such a attention seeker :@ he thinks it will make her like her more. stupid idiot.

boxx0r
30-04-2006, 09:38 PM
There is this guy in my class who is such a moron!
One of my mates cousion used to self harm and then suicided and what does the guy who fancies her do?? starts self harming and starts showing it to her. omg, he is such a attention seeker :@ he thinks it will make her like her more. stupid idiot.

sounds like you want the attention more than he does. cut yourself.

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please don't be rude.

Seatherny
01-05-2006, 12:20 PM
sounds like you want the attention more than he does. cut yourself.

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please don't be rude.

wth are you on about?

JT-Fan
01-05-2006, 12:32 PM
dumb fool {boxx0r}

anyway talk to him about it?

Ostinato
01-05-2006, 12:35 PM
dumb fool {boxx0r}

anyway talk to him about it?

Hey rupsie ~ this is completely off topic but...

Are you a girl or a boy then? - rofl.

Sorry but, you always told me ou were a boy right, then one day you 'accidently' said you were a girl in a post, and now I notice by your little Habbox Status thing, it isays your female? :rolleyes: :s

Me thinks you need to make your mind up...

A4AOwen
01-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Stay on topic!

Seatherny
01-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Hey rupsie ~ this is completely off topic but...

Are you a girl or a boy then? - rofl.

Sorry but, you always told me ou were a boy right, then one day you 'accidently' said you were a girl in a post, and now I notice by your little Habbox Status thing, it isays your female? :rolleyes: :s

Me thinks you need to make your mind up...

She didnt "accidently" post it
She made a thread about it
Get your facts right

Most people here probs dont have the guts to do what she did so leave her alone and mind your own business!

A4AOwen
01-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Getting back on topic....
Yes I agree with you Sauravz0r, he is very stupid doing that. How would that make her like him.

JT-Fan
01-05-2006, 12:50 PM
oh fgs leave me alone and grow up
the whole "boy girl" thing is just old and immature and i dont expect to get annoying fools like u not letting me post in a thread because of your immaturity.
sheesh.

Ostinato
01-05-2006, 03:10 PM
oh fgs leave me alone and grow up
the whole "boy girl" thing is just old and immature and i dont expect to get annoying fools like u not letting me post in a thread because of your immaturity.
sheesh.

Eh scuse me you prat.

i asked a simple question about your gender. I don't play Habbo or anything now so I don't even know what the hells been going on, geez.

As far as I knew, you were a guy and then in a thread I saw you said your paretns called you 'daughter' and I was like... wern't you a boy? :S

And that was the last I heard of it, now I see in your status it says your female.

And don't you dare call me an annoying fool? And I'm immature? Your the one that needs to get a life and be pleased with what you are and decide what you are, idiot.

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please stay on topic.

foxyfox00
12-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Attension seekers get dissed more than they get sympathy.

SHEEPY
12-05-2006, 12:08 PM
I realise this is an old topic but, today in college some guy announced to the class that he has personal problems at home. Something about his uncle collapsing in his kitchen and losing the use of legs.

I had little sympthay for him, but what sympthay I did have for him was lost when he asked some Muslim guy to pray for him, while the week before he branded every Muslim on the planet a suicide bomber.

I guess he was looking for abit of attention aswell, whereas it back fired on him as no-one cared.

My little story.

T0M
14-05-2006, 04:47 PM
i hate people like that some people are like *Cut *cut hey look dude it hurts!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!