PDA

View Full Version : Oh. My. (INSERT SWEARWORD HERE) God. GIAN. London. <3 Anybody go?

jinxii
01-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Incredible. I'd seen PANIC! (Sat) on Friday night as well and they rocked bum both days. Goldfinger (Sun), Angels (Sun), Say Anything (Sun), Atreyu (Sat) and Thrice (Sat) were all really good bands, I thought. Men, Women And Children were as awesome as they had been when they supported PANIC! on Friday night at the Oxford Zodiac, and because the venue was so small they came and talked to people individually, and I got photos and autographs <3 My Chemical Romance were also amazing, possibly even better than in December '05 in Brixton, where I also saw them.

Taking Back Sunday was not only good, but Adam Lazerra hit his bassist in the face with the microphone. Classic.

Any other thoughts?

Chaz
01-05-2006, 09:36 AM
What are you on about?

jinxii
01-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Give It A Name festival.

In London. There's already a thread about the Manchester one.

paradox
01-05-2006, 09:51 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=166581

Kyle.tk
01-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Incredible. I'd seen PANIC! (Sat) on Friday night as well and they rocked bum both days. Goldfinger (Sun), Angels (Sun), Say Anything (Sun), Atreyu (Sat) and Thrice (Sat) were all really good bands, I thought. Men, Women And Children were as awesome as they had been when they supported PANIC! on Friday night at the Oxford Zodiac, and because the venue was so small they came and talked to people individually, and I got photos and autographs <3 My Chemical Romance were also amazing, possibly even better than in December '05 in Brixton, where I also saw them.

Taking Back Sunday was not only good, but Adam Lazerra hit his bassist in the face with the microphone. Classic.

Any other thoughts?

I saw this on saturday :P, Adam is awesome with a mic aint he. He just does loads of tricks with the mic that i would think not possible. ava were awesome though, along with lost prophets. STANDING ON THE ROOFTOPS EVERYBODY SCREAM YOUR HEARTTOUTT

jinxii
01-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I wonder how many mics he's broken practicing? =P

:Soph-pls
02-05-2006, 04:38 PM
i'm jealous, not been to a concert before.. how lame pmsl

Jordan3
02-05-2006, 09:43 PM
I heard about TBS, the bass player came back in bandages didnt he?

issaa.
02-05-2006, 09:46 PM
i'm jealous, not been to a concert before.. how lame pmsl
me either -high five-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!