PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Hey, me and my girlfriend have had intercourse, and whilst we was, the condom split and she got off me. This was like 2 weeks ago. Anyway, today she threw up in the morning and HAD a headahce not anymore though. Umm her period hasnt come on and her breasts are tender now. I think thats about it, anyway, what should i do?

Axel
01-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Tell her take a pregnancy test?

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Tell her take a pregnancy test?

Already told her to, she doesnt want to

Axel
01-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Well theres nothing really you can do, is she getting like really angry over little things?

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Er, sometimes.... but she tends to get stressed a lot, thats why i think she is missing her period

Axel
01-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Well the only thing you can do it try to make her take the test

ilovejordan
01-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Why dont you talk to her instead of posting it on a forum.

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Why not? Ive spoken to her, and this forum is for expressing yourself.

Wayne
01-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Why dont you talk to her instead of posting it on a forum.

Because he wants to know what other people think of the situation, plus, his girlfriend is probably in a stressful mood over it. I dunno. (;))

ilovejordan
01-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Does he actually know if she's missed her period? And y'no you dont get mornin sickness at like week one or however long

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Of course i know. We talk all the time about everything and if she feels ill i'll talk about that and whatever. I have been with her for 8 months Jeez

ilovejordan
01-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Of course i know. We talk all the time about everything and if she feels ill i'll talk about that and whatever. I have been with her for 8 months Jeez

Get her to take a test then ? "/ kinda obvious

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Get her to take a test then ? "/ kinda obvious
Yes i know, if you read my before posts, she says she doesnt want to.

ilovejordan
01-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Well if you wanna know if shes pregnant she's got to ;l

SHEEPY
01-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Let me get this straight. She wan'ts to know if she's pregnant, and she will not take the test?

Where's the logic in that?

ilovejordan
01-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Let me get this straight. She wan'ts to know if she's pregnant, and she will not take the test?

Where's the logic in that?

Exactly what i was thinking..

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Exactly what i was thinking..
Look, you 2 DONT know my girlfriend. So please dont start saying stuff like that. If your thinking that go away. Im not here to discuss a pregnancy test, im here to discuss what i should do.

paradox
01-05-2006, 01:49 PM
Look, you 2 DONT know my girlfriend. So please dont start saying stuff like that. If your thinking that go away. Im not here to discuss a pregnancy test, im here to discuss what i should do.
No offence mate but you don't have many other options then that :(

SHEEPY
You should get her to do a pregenancy test, you moron.

There, there is my answer.

ilovejordan
And we told you :l

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 01:54 PM
You should get her to do a pregenancy test, you moron.

There, there is my answer.
Dont call me that, and also you told me to get HER to do something, im askin what i should do. Just go away.

ilovejordan
01-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Dont call me that, and also you told me to get HER to do something, im askin what i should do. Just go away.

And he's told you. All she can do is have a pregnancy test you moron.

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 02:03 PM
And he's told you. All she can do is have a pregnancy test you moron.
Get lost. Look your obviously not mature are you? I asked her to have 1 and she said she doesnt want to. So stop going on about it and Leave. + Whoever bad repped me, it will be taken down, as i have requested it as i am not dumb for trying to ask for people's advice. Thank you and grow up

ilovejordan
01-05-2006, 02:08 PM
Get lost. Look your obviously not mature are you? I asked her to have 1 and she said she doesnt want to. So stop going on about it and Leave. + Whoever bad repped me, it will be taken down, as i have requested it as i am not dumb for trying to ask for people's advice. Thank you and grow up

I did i'm called cassie ;) If she doesn't want to why post it on a forum? Your the immature one if you dont know they only way is the have a test or go to the doctors who will give you one ;l

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 02:10 PM
I did i'm called cassie ;) If she doesn't want to why post it on a forum? Your the immature one if you dont know they only way is the have a test or go to the doctors who will give you one ;l
Look your the immature one. If you read my posts, i say

I asked her she said no
What should I do

SHEEPY
01-05-2006, 02:11 PM
There is nothing you or we can do, so why bother asking?

ilovejordan
01-05-2006, 02:13 PM
There is nothing you or we can do, so why bother asking?

What he said ^_^

Rockstar
01-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Well ive she wont take a pregnency test u'll just have to wait and see and if she gets bigger u'll no

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 02:14 PM
It was a question was it not? This is a forum for expressing yourself is it not??

Anyway Mod please close thread as it is turning off topic and into and argument.

GJay
01-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Use durex in future.

Or if she's not pregnant tell her to get on the pill.

I've had 3 baby scares, I had headaches, morning sickness and tender breasts. But this was due to irregular periods. She could have that too.

As soon as I went on the pill, the baby scares went :) That calmed Karl down to say the least ! lol he panicked more than me.

ilovejordan
01-05-2006, 02:16 PM
No the forums for discussing certain things :l

Rockstar
01-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Ye good idea either PM a MOD online or just wait ?

ps.if ur having under age id tell her to get a test asap just incase and if not id still take one because it mite get to a stage she wont be able to get ride of it if she wonts to?

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Use durex in future.

Or if she's not pregnant tell her to get on the pill.

I've had 3 baby scares, I had headaches, morning sickness and tender breasts. But this was due to irregular periods. She could have that too.

As soon as I went on the pill, the baby scares went :) That calmed Karl down to say the least ! lol he panicked more than me.
Thats the sort of post i was looking for, thanks very much. I have just told her and she went OO Yehhhhhh, because she gets really stressed it might make her have irregular periods which would make that all happen. Thanks + Rep

GJay
01-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah I really wouldn't worry about it. You should ask her when her last period was. Most of the time i had my scares, I was about to come on. So if she is close to her period, that'll be because of that.

Nothing to panic about my love :)

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Yeah I really wouldn't worry about it. You should ask her when her last period was. Most of the time i had my scares, I was about to come on. So if she is close to her period, that'll be because of that.

Nothing to panic about my love :)
I think it was like 3 days ago last month. And last time we "done" it, she missed her period for 1 week, so it could be just irregular thingies. anyway thanks for help.

GJay
01-05-2006, 02:27 PM
That's fine. Sounds similar to my situation.

I feel more confident now I'm on the pill. Because condoms just aren't always reliable.

Disaronno
01-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Cool, well i pmed a mod, so it will close now. Thanks again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!