PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to Body Modification?

BlackStar
01-05-2006, 03:37 PM
I know this really sounds stupid, but I'm only 13 and I think Im addicted to Body Piercings...

Well it started off when I was 12 when I always wanted my Lip pierced for about 2 Years.. so I had it done on my 12th Birthday, so I filled in the slips and stuff and went with my friend's Mum and pretended to be 14 (which was quite lucky, as I dont look my age).. so anyway I got it done.. and a friend told me I'd get addicted to them.. but I said No..

But then after about 2 months I wanted another so I just thought I'd go get my eye brow done, so I went ahead with it and I just thought that would be my last one.. Then about another 2 months after that had fully healed I wanted another one! so I got my wrist pierced twice.. and since Then I've had 3 More piercings and I still want more? can anyone help me? Because I know I'll end up looking like a freak.. ;[?

Metric.
01-05-2006, 04:09 PM
TELL ME ABOUT IT.
When I first got my lip pierced, it was amazing then I was like I want to do it again, and then again. I haven't gotten anyting done lately, but I want a tattoo (I just don't know what to get done).

Charlie
01-05-2006, 08:07 PM
That's kind of happen to me. I got my eyebrow pierced and i wasn't that bothered. A while after i got my lip done, and then my tongue. And i still want loads more piercings. Hopefully going to get a flesh plug next, and then probs another lip piercing.

so I got my wrist pierced twice

And how do you have your wrists pierced?

FlyingJesus
02-05-2006, 05:50 PM
The addiction is due to the adrenaline rush..and if you really need to get stuff done, there's a lot that can be done to your ears. Give it time between each piercing, a few months perhaps. That way you can even it out a bit, and take some piercings out after a while to close up, and you can get them redone later.

BlackStar
04-05-2006, 09:00 PM
And how do you have your wrists pierced?

You have a piercing on your wrist and put a barbell through it..

MattUH
05-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Your a freak for having any part of your body pierced, thats my view.

NekkLe
05-05-2006, 07:16 PM
I don't see piercings as a 'freak' thing? maybe if you had tones and wierd places but your ears are ok.

Charlie
05-05-2006, 07:33 PM
You have a piercing on your wrist and put a barbell through it..

Wow, i want that :O

Jordan3
05-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Never had piercings. I wanna get a tattoo though, but I'm scared I might get addicted.

NekkLe
05-05-2006, 10:47 PM
My dad has a tattoo on his leg and its like all mechanical, like cogs and bolts, like a terminator type leg thing, looks really good.

FlyingJesus
06-05-2006, 11:36 AM
Why are piercings a freak thing? It's just the same as wearing any other jewellery, which is actually really the same as clothes. Freaks for wearing clothes?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!