PDA

View Full Version : miss alice

majesticdragon
01-05-2006, 03:44 PM
very random thing dont no if its old news or not but miss alice has a number next to each of her rooms this indicates how many starts are in eacg rumour pointless but thought you may like to no go and check if you want :P

Thread moved by Neversoft (Forum Moderator) From Habbo UK News and Rumours, please post in the correct section next time.

Grindie
01-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Not exactly news ^_^

EDIT: Put it under 'Anything About Habbo' section?

majesticdragon
01-05-2006, 03:49 PM
THNX FOR DAT DINT NO WER 2 PUT IT

--ss--
01-05-2006, 03:58 PM
hmm what do you mean :s

ReviewDude
01-05-2006, 04:16 PM
very random thing dont no if its old news or not but miss alice has a number next to each of her rooms this indicates how many starts are in eacg rumour pointless but thought you may like to no go and check if you want :P

TRANSLATION:

Hi, this is a very random thing I found on Habbo Hotel UK. I'm not sure if this is old news (which, by the way it is, if news at all), but MissAlice, the HabboX, has a number in square brackets by each of her rooms, like:

The Looking Glass [9]

This may look like a random number, but oh no, it isn't! It shows how many seasonal star posters are in that particular room! :o

Yes, I realise that what I've just posted is pointless spam, but I thought you might be the sad kind of loser pathetic enough to go check this out. I know I did ;)

This has been a ReviewDude n00b translation service. For more information on our complete forum makeover package, please have at least a Year 1 reading/writing ability. Thank you.

superkat
01-05-2006, 04:24 PM

A Trialist Rare Values Reporter should know how to type properly and know that Miss Alices rooms are not News and exactly where to post about her rooms.

--ss--
01-05-2006, 04:33 PM
TRANSLATION:

Hi, this is a very random thing I found on Habbo Hotel UK. I'm not sure if this is old news (which, by the way it is, if news at all), but MissAlice, the HabboX, has a number in square brackets by each of her rooms, like:

The Looking Glass [9]

This may look like a random number, but oh no, it isn't! It shows how many seasonal star posters are in that particular room! :o

Yes, I realise that what I've just posted is pointless spam, but I thought you might be the sad kind of loser pathetic enough to go check this out. I know I did ;)

This has been a ReviewDude n00b translation service. For more information on our complete forum makeover package, please have at least a Year 1 reading/writing ability. Thank you.

Thanks ;)

not actually news shes jsut being orginised :s

MissAlice
01-05-2006, 06:53 PM

Thread moved by Neversoft (Forum Moderator) From Habbo UK News and Rumours, please post in the correct section next time.

Oh so thats why you was spying in my rooms, might have to make some changes :p

Mit
01-05-2006, 07:23 PM
A Trialist Rare Values Reporter should know how to type properly and know that Miss Alices rooms are not News and exactly where to post about her rooms.

In the job openings page it doesn't state you need to be able to type properly so please don't tell him what he should be able to do. He made a mistake and didn't know where to post it, so many post wrong news nowadays in the news section its quite hard to tell which section to post in. :$ I'm sure you've posted news which wasn't news before ;)

Condas
01-05-2006, 07:46 PM
But he should talk english not french :P

Neversoft
01-05-2006, 07:53 PM

Oh and that makes you a sad pathetic loser for transulating it? There was no need for that what so ever. Leave him alone.

Nice find, I was wondering what them numbers were for.

ReviewDude
01-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Oh and that makes you a sad pathetic loser for transulating it? There was no need for that what so ever. Leave him alone.

Nice find, I was wondering what them numbers were for.

Hey, I was doing that because (if you care to READ the thread) someone didn't understand. If I can make people laugh whilst doing so, then so much the better.

EDIT: The bit you were referring to, in context, was talking about where it goes 'you may like to no go and check if you want'. And I think that's a sad thing to want to go and do. It's not an insult to him, or anybody in particular, actually.

EDIT EDIT: Oh, and read the bit directly after it. It's a criticism of myself. Silly person.

Neversoft
01-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey, I was doing that because (if you care to READ the thread) someone didn't understand. If I can make people laugh whilst doing so, then so much the better.

EDIT: The bit you were referring to, in context, was talking about where it goes 'you may like to no go and check if you want'. And I think that's a sad thing to want to go and do. It's not an insult to him, or anybody in particular, actually.

EDIT EDIT: Oh, and read the bit directly after it. It's a criticism of myself. Silly person.

The fact that you call him a 'n00b' is still not needed. So what if he didn't type it out properly? Sarcasm was not needed.

ReviewDude
01-05-2006, 08:23 PM
The fact that you call him a 'n00b' is still not needed. So what if he didn't type it out properly? Sarcasm was not needed.

At what point did I call him a n00b? I referred to his typing as being like that of a n00b, but I never actually called him one.

And before you pile all this definition crap on me, I meant what I said, and I stand by that. I didn't go out to offend him, I went out to amuse others. And clearly I did - except for some jobsworths 'moderator'.

shenk.
02-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Its because shes kewl ^^

Tristan
02-05-2006, 02:52 PM

I just want to know what made him go all weird and type like that...

majesticdragon
02-05-2006, 04:25 PM
coz im a crazy chipunk (sorry bout dat miss alice wanted summet to talk bout lol good idea dat with the stars)

nets
02-05-2006, 04:53 PM
TRANSLATION:

The Looking Glass [9]

Suggestion: Shut up.

ReviewDude
02-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Suggestion: Shut up.

And YOU'RE supposed to be a mod...?

Neversoft
02-05-2006, 06:41 PM
except for some jobsworths 'moderator'.

And YOU'RE supposed to be a mod...?

Why do you keep dragging that into the arguement? what does it matter if someone is a Moderator or not, they can still express their oppinions. :rolleyes:

lukeisok
02-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Also in your sig, why do you say Mods pick on you, when you bully other people on the forum.

On Topic - MissAlice i've actually wondered that the stars meant, i thought they were the room numbers - like the order you made them xD

ReviewDude
02-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Also in your sig, why do you say Mods pick on you,

It's a joke :P

majesticdragon
02-05-2006, 08:20 PM
thanks for the protection folks but how is it im the only person NOT in this arguement lmao :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!