PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Maxrees, Habbox Mafia.

maxrees
01-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Hey guys,

am thinking of opening the Habbox Mafia...

I was wondering If any of your guys would like to help me... i already have all the rares furni and stuff to build it...

infact it has been built already... just looking for people to open it with...

To See the mafia log into habbohotel.co.uk and then search MAXREES

then go to Habbo Mafia (UNCON)

If you would like to be staff... then please post here with your name and what position you think you would best fill....

(Abit about me) i am a generaly outgoing guy and enjoy the company of friends and like helping out people...

Mafia = The mafia will be called Habbox Mafia and i really would like to get HardCore Habbox fans to be staff there.. and a position is awaiting EVERY staff member of habbox...

Positions:

Co/Manager:
Recruitment Staff:
High Officers:

Soldiers:

If it is very important you can contact me via maxreesrules******.co.uk but i rarely check that email so if its important send me a email to maxreesrules******.co.uk and then reply to this post asking me to read my email...

THANK YOU!!!!

YOU ALL ROCK!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

James.
01-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Sounds like a good idea, with the right ammount of rares.

Billay
01-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Don't b0ther dude. seriously some smart person will trash it.

and i think someone opened one anyways. not like it will be too popular cus a lot of habbos hate this site.

but anywho, welcome and have fun.

maxrees
01-05-2006, 09:06 PM
yes ok... but lets face it some nub wont trash it cos that nub wont get rites.. that simple..

Thank you for your welcomes.. i hope to see you in the mafia.

Uwe
01-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Don't b0ther dude. seriously some smart person will trash it.

and i think someone opened one anyways. not like it will be too popular cus a lot of habbos hate this site.

but anywho, welcome and have fun.

unless he trys hiring only HxF staff? :P

maxrees
01-05-2006, 09:50 PM
well i hope to only hire Hx staff for the high ranks and soldiers can be just about anybody but only people with rites will be hx staff.

Steven.
01-05-2006, 10:06 PM
You do know this isn't an official err. room for habbox as you need to pm 8Freak8 about doing so..

anyhow welcome.

maxrees
01-05-2006, 11:01 PM
oh yes i totaly know this i hope to have a chat with him soon...

Tomm
02-05-2006, 06:37 AM
Lols this is intorductions not spam about some crap mafia.

Billay
02-05-2006, 12:05 PM
oh yes i totaly know this i hope to have a chat with him soon...

you make it sound like its the last thing on your to-do list.

Tristan
02-05-2006, 02:42 PM
I don't think it work... Anyway yes you would have to contact 8Freak8 about it first. So until he says yes you can have it as an official room for habbox i wouldn't get too ahead of yourself...

--ss--
02-05-2006, 02:43 PM
:o jack had a mafia for ahbbox when he was a noob :P

Proof!
02-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the Forum I guess lol

Colourfulâ„¢
02-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Hey guys,

am thinking of opening the Habbox Mafia...

I was wondering If any of your guys would like to help me... i already have all the rares furni and stuff to build it...

infact it has been built already... just looking for people to open it with...

To See the mafia log into habbohotel.co.uk and then search MAXREES

then go to Habbo Mafia (UNCON)

If you would like to be staff... then please post here with your name and what position you think you would best fill....

(Abit about me) i am a generaly outgoing guy and enjoy the company of friends and like helping out people...

Mafia = The mafia will be called Habbox Mafia and i really would like to get HardCore Habbox fans to be staff there.. and a position is awaiting EVERY staff member of habbox...

Positions:

Co/Manager:
Recruitment Staff:
High Officers:

Soldiers:

If it is very important you can contact me via maxreesrules******.co.uk but i rarely check that email so if its important send me a email to maxreesrules******.co.uk and then reply to this post asking me to read my email...

THANK YOU!!!!

YOU ALL ROCK!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Why post it here? And no...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!