PDA

View Full Version : NEW iPOD!

Metric.
02-05-2006, 12:05 AM
MMMM, Sources have confirmed to Think Secret that the new, “true” video iPod will be featuring a 4-inch display rather than the 3.5-inch display that has been previously speculated. This iPod is being rumored for a late-March or early-April announcement, but this could be pushed back pending Apple’s negotiation with the movie industry to include full-length movies in the iTunes Music Store. They might be looking to make this iTunes feature-length movie announcement along with the “true” video iPod announcement.
The click wheel will be built-in to the display.
Sounds hot?!

RedStratocas
02-05-2006, 12:08 AM
This iPod is being rumored for a late-March or early-April announcement

Is this next year? Because its May.

And it doesnt sound good, my brother's video ipod is bad. It has a lot of errors. Ive said it once and Ill say it again, the Ipod mini was the only good one, and now that they got rid of that, theyre all aweful.

Metric.
02-05-2006, 12:10 AM
Is this next year? Because its May.

And it doesnt sound good, my brother's video ipod is bad. It has a lot of errors. Ive said it once and Ill say it again, the Ipod mini was the only good one, and now that they got rid of that, theyre all aweful.

I love my iPod mini <3

RedStratocas
02-05-2006, 12:11 AM
I love my iPod mini <3

Theyre good, (not the best mp3 player but good). The rest are bad.

Again, is this next year?

Metric.
02-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Theyre good, (not the best mp3 player but good). The rest are bad.

Again, is this next year?

It said that the pending agreement for the full-legnth videos in the Music Store might push it back a bit. I haven't seen any full legnth videos in the music store yet.

CustomHabbo
02-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Ah and i just bought a video ipod last week for like $250

Metric.
02-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Ah and i just bought a video ipod last week for like $250

I'd love to have a video ipod, but the adapter in my car won't work ;(

whatisinternet
02-05-2006, 12:30 AM
:O THERES A WAY TO CHARGE IPODs IN THE CAR?! GOD DAMN IT this would of been good for me on my 7 hour trip, when watching videos, the battery goes faster then usual :P

emo...
02-05-2006, 06:09 AM
that sounds ace. i loved the iPod nano, that is my fave! :eusa_danc

Toes
02-05-2006, 08:47 AM
:O THERES A WAY TO CHARGE IPODs IN THE CAR?! GOD DAMN IT this would of been good for me on my 7 hour trip, when watching videos, the battery goes faster then usual :P

I thought i-Pods just had a rubbish Battery storage?

Billay
02-05-2006, 12:13 PM
seriously all theyre doing to this new iPod is expanding the screen. i bet habbostaff could think of something better.

Grindie
02-05-2006, 02:58 PM
meh, don't buy ipods, the battery life is rubbish

Get a Creative Zen Vision like me ^_^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!