PDA

View Full Version : Selling this coded layout

tbh imo no m8
02-05-2006, 11:10 AM
I will take paypal or habbo furni.

I am selling a coded layout to see it go to www.xzoid.com :D. I will sell PSD and all php files :D.

JellyWorm
02-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Not really the best layout in the world is it i'd give 2 hc for it

Mr.Comedian
02-05-2006, 11:25 AM
I think you should recheck the XHTML, it isnt valid

tbh imo no m8
02-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Why is it not?

And Jelly your bid is highest with 2 hcs :D.

Colin-Roberts
02-05-2006, 11:36 AM
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xzoid.com%2F
failed validation 6 errors.
Below are the results of checking this document for XML well-formedness and validity.

1. Error Line 98 column 130: document type does not allow element "form" here; missing one of "object", "applet", "map", "iframe", "ins", "del" start-tag.

...thod="post" action="processorder.php">

The mentioned element is not allowed to appear in the context in which you've placed it; the other mentioned elements are the only ones that are both allowed there and can contain the element mentioned. This might mean that you need a containing element, or possibly that you've forgotten to close a previous element.

One possible cause for this message is that you have attempted to put a block-level element (such as "<p>" or "<table>") inside an inline element (such as "<a>", "<span>", or "<font>").

2. Error Line 100 column 20: there is no attribute "bordercolor".

<tr bordercolor="#000000">

You have used the attribute named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not support that attribute for this element. This error is often caused by incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the "Transitional" document type to get the "target" attribute), or by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "marginheight" (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead).

This error may also result if the element itself is not supported in the document type you are using, as an undefined element will have no supported attributes; in this case, see the element-undefined error message for further information.

How to fix: check the spelling and case of the element and attribute, (Remember XHTML is all lower-case) and/or check that they are both allowed in the chosen document type, and/or use CSS instead of this attribute.

3. Error Line 107 column 61: end tag for "input" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified.

... <input name="top" type="text" size="5" maxlength="5">

You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of ">".

4. Info Line 107 column 8: start tag was here.

<input name="top" type="text" size="5" maxlength="5">

5. Error Line 113 column 66: end tag for "input" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified.

...name="trousers" type="text" size="5" maxlength="5">

6. Info Line 113 column 8: start tag was here.

<input name="trousers" type="text" size="5" maxlength="5">

7. Error Line 119 column 64: end tag for "input" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified.

...put name="tshirt" type="text" size="5" maxlength="5">

8. Info Line 119 column 8: start tag was here.

<input name="tshirt" type="text" size="5" maxlength="5">

9. Error Line 133 column 69: end tag for "input" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified.

...submit" name="Submit" value="Submit your order">

10. Info Line 133 column 8: start tag was here.

<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit your order">

tbh imo no m8
02-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Ok then that was before i edited it :p I will remove them anymore bids?

My3tery
02-05-2006, 09:39 PM
i will give you 1 thrones in .fi furni lol

tbh imo no m8
03-05-2006, 07:46 AM
No thank you sorry :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!