PDA

View Full Version : Are u getting Errored and Hacked Read here!

Gunshot
02-05-2006, 05:54 PM
1. if u have a "Spin the bottel " in your room always keep them in your hand u will get errored

2. if u have a lot of furni in ya room and u are rich i MEAN RICH dont give many ppl rights they will put all your furni in 1 corner and do u know how hard it is to move it back!

3.Never get in a fight with ppl they Could know errorers Or Hackers if u get disconceted Reload then Change your pass word. And never get in a fight with some on in a clan!

4.never give out your pass-word you will get hacked dont lisent to - Eg - Habbo / Jetix - Omg (habbo Or Runescape) Have Blocked your pass word Look ******* OMG try it never lisent to that you will get hacked

5.never lend ppl furni they will never give it back only if u know them in Rl then it will be ok

( if you know a mod on habbo you can tell them to tell callie start a Clan if you catch some on who hack you they will Get Autoband)

6.this i called the credz scam if some on wants to buy 5 codes of u never give them it all to gether you will get scammed

Dont fall for they Tricks keep a look out for them hackers and Report!!

Please if You Can Rep me that will be Kind Ty

Wayne. (Forum Moderator) Please post in the correct section. Thread moved.

Sabu
02-05-2006, 06:45 PM
We appreciate this, but people who play habbo will most likely read this in the 'habbo' category =)

I'll see if a moderator can move it there for you, otherwise they'll do it ASAP =P

Also, asking for rep won't get you rep. I'll give you some rep;

for finding the time to type this out,
and to boost your reputation =)

EDIT: Just noticed Wayne.'s moved the thread =)

Kardan
02-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Most people know this. I did fell like -Repping you for asking for rep. But I won't. Anyway, there's like 20 other threads like this, I'm sure it can go with them :)

Wayne
02-05-2006, 06:47 PM
EDIT: Just noticed Wayne.'s moved the thread =)

;)

Anyway, nice list, but please do not ask people for reputation.

Brody
02-05-2006, 06:47 PM
5. is sort of not true i lend ppl on my list i no well but dont no in rl life furni they always give it back

shenk.
03-05-2006, 04:50 PM
"never get into a fight with a clan" Pfft. i do that all the time :8 they don't touch me... mainly because they can't :eusa_wall lol... anywho. Most people dont wana hack me :eusa_danc

Gunshot
03-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Sorry for asking for rep i cant change it

Heather
03-05-2006, 06:11 PM
For number 2 (lol) did you mean putting furni into the walls? Because this is no longer possible as Habbo patched it.

Gunshot
03-05-2006, 07:03 PM
No they trash and move all the furni, into the corner >.>
its annoying.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!