PDA

View Full Version : N1ntyPanels || Email Panel ||

N1nty
02-05-2006, 09:47 PM
It's ran with basic scripts etc, compose msg and sign up page does not work at this stage although u get emails sent in fine:)

A few of my mates are already using this.

It's using the basic layout as always.

as u can see it's got a little abuse link and admin link.

in the admin link u will find lists such as:

delete user,edit user,send announcement, clear box,add @account

It's the first panel of it's kind from n1nty panels to be releasing screenies:)

i'm hoping to have this fully up within a weeks time,

it will be abled to be downloaded and uploaded to your servers once i've tested it fully etc hopfully within next few weeks:)

When you install it @habbonotes.com will remain but below it will appear another link such as @yoursite.com.

www.habbofmx.com/img/ (http://www.habbofmx.com/img/)

I've received a few emails during testing motion from mates etc:)

It's using the same old layout i use.
I will be looking for Testas within the weekend:)

Colin-Roberts
02-05-2006, 10:58 PM
www.habbofmx.com/img/ cant be found sounds cool orginal idea.

Encryptions!
02-05-2006, 11:17 PM
And if people used this as their original email for things like MSN he could 'hack' them. Hotmail or Yahoo will do for me when not using my cPanel webmail.

Recursion
03-05-2006, 05:52 AM
ill test it

N1nty
03-05-2006, 11:52 AM
And if people used this as their original email for things like MSN he could 'hack' them. Hotmail or Yahoo will do for me when not using my cPanel webmail.

it don't connect via your cpanel webmail it's connected to your database etc:)

you login and it takes you to an inbox bit for you to check your emails

it as spam,deleted,inbox,report abuse,Extra

Flisker
03-05-2006, 12:13 PM
and it doesn't ahve a script where it links to your website and displays all the Passwords ect. "/ -- i mean that like a scam "/ after all them spam threafds about you i don't think many ppl trust atm.

N1nty
03-05-2006, 12:29 PM
and it doesn't ahve a script where it links to your website and displays all the Passwords ect. "/ -- i mean that like a scam "/ after all them spam threafds about you i don't think many ppl trust atm.

no it don't.

it's a panel u sign up 2 etc etc,the only way u can get a password for an email address is by requesting for an pass reminder.

and what threads?

noobed.

Encryptions!
03-05-2006, 12:39 PM
What encryption do you use for the passwords then? Also are you protected against major security exploitations?

nick12
03-05-2006, 02:20 PM
good idea i wouldnt trust it but i will test it...

it should be like hotmail.com login box change password it should make your own mssenger and stuff it will be good mate

D3stroyer
03-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Well if ure asking what thread N1Nty or should i say the scammer stevenly, searchh the whole webdesign forum, *removed* and *removed* made loads of threads about you being a scammer and ure real identity everyone hates you you scamming noob you stole my Money. and i'm sure you have done worse.

nick12
03-05-2006, 06:33 PM
so how do we test this thing?

Recursion
03-05-2006, 07:06 PM
If i do test it, it will be on my own private webserver on my laptop. WITH Anti-Virus running, a firewall and an Anti-Spyware/adware program running

nick12
03-05-2006, 07:26 PM
lmao sounds like you dont trust him

Recursion
03-05-2006, 08:03 PM
well.... with those Spammed posts I dont think many people really do at the moment...

James.
03-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Just because the guy can scam a few domains doesn't mean he can put viruses into files.

Timewarp
03-05-2006, 09:11 PM
hmmm a few domains he scammed loads of peoples domains and hosting and why cant he? Everyone hates him dazas right

Lycan
03-05-2006, 09:16 PM
He had to leave the forum because he was very unliked and everyone doesn't trust him

so hes back with a new name and now we don't trust that ether

do you think hes got the message yet?

N1nty
04-05-2006, 12:41 AM
so how do we test this thing?

Site's getting purchased within the week, u will be able to download all files from there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!