PDA

View Full Version : Public link house.

Evolution
21-07-2004, 03:37 AM
I think, Habbo should make a public room where it was only teleports, maybe to staff's rooms and a public one where you can drop a teleport in there..like the hallway but filled with teleports to other peoples rooms, but you would have to email them to get a teleport there. (maybe a good way to raise the wanted quantity of teleports!) :D

F1L73R
21-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Thats quite an odd idea m8 :rolleyes: Hmm dunno where u were really trying to go with that idea but doesnt sound to catchy to me :eusa_thin

Evolution
21-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Its something to do when bored go to Tele Lane (public room) and go to hotel rooms hotel wide :D

Pixel
21-07-2004, 09:24 AM
lol i think its a great idea

ted-crilley
21-07-2004, 09:22 PM
great idea i often find myself bored on habbo later on in the evenings and i cant really be bothered to go into all the pop mafia rooms

Wild-Play
03-08-2004, 06:07 AM
i think that sounds great, its like a links page, but links to rooms, and its not a page it is a room....if that makes ansy sense :s
but all of the rooms would have to be good ones ;)

Arcanum
11-08-2004, 07:19 AM
Hmm, I like the idea, don't know about dropping your own teleport in there. It would be really crowded, and people would complain that they can't get their teleport in there! Blah...blah... you know what some people are like.

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 04:16 AM
Also many teleporters would lead now here sometimes people pick em up and never drop them again im thinking there would be alot of useless tele's lieing around xD I got a idea that has nothing to do with this but...habbo should make a maze room...there own maze iw ould love to just go in a bunch of mazes and see other people lost trying tog et out lol something to when ur bored and if u need out u can simply click on hotel view...ut u gusy think?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!