PDA

View Full Version : I beat up the gay kid...

Moose
03-05-2006, 04:54 AM
Well, today after a long time it finally happened. There was this kid I new since 6th grade (grade 6) he was... how can I say... "gay", I always knew he was but always denied it and yet called me gay and pretty much ruined my 6th grade year with his hypocritical statements. Now that we are in year 9 which is "high school" he finally opened up and said he was gay... now he calls me that again -- and I burst I just had enough... I was always a calm person who kept the "anger" emotion inside and always let it die. Well this is what happened... I was with my gf, and he comes up and saying "eew, your dating that s**t"... now right then and there I just blew it... I grabbed his shirt and kneed his stomache, and as he grabbed my hand with his feminine moves I twist his arm back (trust me, having two years in a naval tiger education... you learn alot of self denfese) and punhed his stomache repeatedly until he told me to stop... and there I stopped. I told him out calling him what he is and I did say deogratory terms such as "qu**r a** mf'er" yes... I don't care now he deserved it... now I'm known for "beating up the gay kid"... hah he didn't even run up to the adults or anything... I feel like a bully.

-Wolverine
03-05-2006, 05:04 AM
Well, you only beat him up cause he made fun of your gf.. so it's not right but
you were defending her. The reason you feel like a bully is because he is different (gay). If he was not gay you wouldn't feel as bad//

So no reason to feel like a bully, he had it coming to him when making fun of your gf. "/

Darren_x
03-05-2006, 09:41 AM
Im Not sure i kinda think its rong . . but you no he shouldnt of been griefing your gf so tht makes it ok lol :D

Colin-Roberts
03-05-2006, 10:38 AM
gay or not he got what was coming to him.

Ostinato
03-05-2006, 02:52 PM
No matter what gender he's into, he's no right to say the stuff he was. You can't hide behind your s''exuality and use it as an excuse for rudeness.

Wayne
03-05-2006, 02:55 PM
He shouldn't of called you and he shouldn't of ruined the sixth grade for you. He deserved it. xD

superkat
03-05-2006, 03:44 PM
You're both in the wrong. His sexualality shoudln't be an issue when it comes to fighting him so you were in the wrong calling him what you did however you used a masculine instinct which is to protect what is yours 'your girlfriend'. If he wants to say what he said about your girlfriend then he has to accept the consequences. Technically if he called your g/f what he did then you calling him a queer is no different.

Colourfulâ„¢
03-05-2006, 03:45 PM
You're just a ******* bully mate, you should be ashmed with yourself lad.

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please do not swear.

Polly-alyssa
03-05-2006, 04:37 PM
normally i would say you're homophobic but i dnt think you are. i mean you had your reasons. him calling you gay woz out of order, similarly with him dissing your girlfriend.

Dash
03-05-2006, 04:42 PM
This had nothing to do with his sexuallity. When i first saw this thread i though "Oh god not another homophobe" but this kid deserved it.

SHEEPY
03-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Nice one, i'd do the same in that situation.

I'm the complete opposite when it comes to keeping my emotions to myself. I once hit some kid for looking in my back garden.

J0SH
03-05-2006, 04:56 PM
ownage.

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post pointlessly.

cocaine
03-05-2006, 05:20 PM
I often do that.

I wait until they keep on doing it, then I definately have a reason to start punching their lights out.

Moose
03-05-2006, 05:38 PM
You're both in the wrong. His sexualality shoudln't be an issue when it comes to fighting him so you were in the wrong calling him what you did however you used a masculine instinct which is to protect what is yours 'your girlfriend'. If he wants to say what he said about your girlfriend then he has to accept the consequences. Technically if he called your g/f what he did then you calling him a queer is no different.

He was being a hypocrite in the beginning, he was someone he hated and took it on other people... It wasn't me just only. I --.

Lyca
03-05-2006, 05:46 PM
Thats a bit unfair how gay people are singled out and that they have different ways so they should be treated differently
You would hit the lad if he wasnt gay so whats the difference
Lol
Just because he is an anoying person who loves to be spitefull and also apears to be gay doesnt meen you cant punish him for calling your gf a s**t.
If i would of put up with it for that time i might of done the same thing

Moose
03-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Thats a bit unfair how gay people are singled out and that they have different ways so they should be treated differently
You would hit the lad if he wasnt gay so whats the difference
Lol
Just because he is an anoying person who loves to be spitefull and also apears to be gay doesnt meen you cant punish him for calling your gf a s**t.
If i would of put up with it for that time i might of done the same thing

Trust me, he ruined my 6 year... it was going to the point where it was building up (I was always holding it in)... and well it exploded to that.

Arisham
03-05-2006, 06:06 PM
You didn't do nothing wrong. However, don't go saying "I beat up the gay kid". Refer to "I beat up the kid who deserved it".

Mentor
03-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Who gives a crap about his sexualty? you didnt beat him up becuse he's gay, you beat him up becuse hes an *** hole. If hes gona **** people off, hes evnatly gona get shut up.

Demynx
04-05-2006, 12:04 AM
He had what was coming to him, I mean Homosexuality isnt the problme its what he said is your problme, For some reasons people at my school beat up gay kids,,,immature sons of bobbas.

Moose
04-05-2006, 05:09 AM
The reason I named the thread "I beat up the gay kid", so people will actually read it -- also so people can read the whole post... I didn't beat him up because he was gay... I just mentioned his whole flaunting his sexuality -- so I can have a reason why I beat him up (the whole... lying about it and calling me gay... and now he ends up being gay and I don't make fun of it) I did it because he was a {quote=Karl}2 faced narcisstic{quote} hypocrite, who ..

I believe people should read the whole post before posting...

omgabear
04-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Strangely enough, everyone likes the gay kid... I dont mind gays, aslong as their not extremely open about it... that sorta thing just makes everything around them.... odd

FlyingJesus
04-05-2006, 04:47 PM
The only person who's ever seriously offended my girlfriend to my face has had no physical harm done (yet, but hopefully we'll be at the same after-prom party next week and..) but I completely ignore him now. We have the same group of friends and if he's talking, I can just walk over and he'll stop and just stand there, or go off and sit alone. That's worse for him, because he knows that:
a) I could beat him up anytime I wanted
b) I'm much more popular than him
c) Because of point B, no-one would stop me doing A.

I love keeping people in torment.

Royksopp
04-05-2006, 04:57 PM
did the right thing with the anger but cba to beat sum 1 up ive been close though

alexxxxx
04-05-2006, 05:00 PM

He didn't beat him up BECAUSE he was gay.

Moose
04-05-2006, 05:03 PM
He didn't beat him up BECAUSE he was gay.

I know, thats the reason I asked people to read through the whole post.

Charlie
04-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Personally, i think you shouldn't of done that. He may have ruined your life for 6 years or something, and he may of offended your girlfriend. But you should of just ignored him, or told him to go away, if you ignored him & acted like it wasn't bothering you, he would of probs got bored & stopped.

Violence isn't the answer you know.

BlackStar
04-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Well, personally I think you're pathetic, It's a stupid comment, you should of just ignored him.. and considering you just like kneed him etc.. he should have the right to say something about your scab.. Oops - I meant girlfriend.

Mentor
04-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Well, personally I think you're pathetic, It's a stupid comment, you should of just ignored him.. and considering you just like kneed him etc.. he should have the right to say something about your scab.. Oops - I meant girlfriend.
Your trying (and failing) to pick a fight on the internet and your calling him pathetic.... Irony is indeed presant in force here :rolleyes:

Sabu
04-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Your trying (and failing) to pick a fight on the internet and your calling him pathetic.... Irony is indeed presant in force here :rolleyes:

Here we go again =|

Mentor
04-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Here we go again =|
lol, i like how you accuse me of trying to cause agruments between us :p

the wombats
04-05-2006, 09:41 PM
I would of done the samething, techniclu he was bullying. ;) So you done right. Comeon I beat up some lad for bullying my little brother and seeing he never.

Moose
05-05-2006, 02:23 AM

I like your atempt of trying to tick me off :razz: , but nahh you don't... your just a waste of a pers... Oops- bandwidth. :rolleyes:

- Tust, me rawries... I just couldn't take it... I always had anger issues in the past - heck I was submitted into anger management and taken in the Naval Tiger academy to be taught a lesson... haha... Just try shaking a coke bottle... keep shaking until it explodes.

:Jamie
05-05-2006, 10:38 AM
you beat up the gay kid

MattUH
05-05-2006, 04:42 PM
Still wrong, poor kid :(

Rockstar
05-05-2006, 04:43 PM
No matter what gender he's into, he's no right to say the stuff he was. You can't hide behind your s''exuality and use it as an excuse for rudeness.

Yes quit rite it beat him up if i was you no matter what seaxualtity your into

Herman
05-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Still, even if you couldn't take it, you could have just ignored him. Tbh I'm having problems just like you. But for me it's a group of boys insulting me. But I just ignore them. They can't do anything to me but just call me names.

NekkLe
05-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Aahh, he was in the wrong in the first place, he deserved it and you shouldn't feel that way, I think most people would fend for there g/f. His sexuality doesn't mean anything, he was out of order and you checked him, welldone :)

Jordan3
05-05-2006, 09:39 PM
I'd of done the same thing if I was you to be honest.

Sygon.
05-05-2006, 11:08 PM
gay or not he got what was coming to him.

Exactly, he shouldnt of said that, maybe heliked you.

louder
11-05-2006, 08:06 PM
He deserved it, no question.

Badgez
11-05-2006, 08:08 PM
I woulda done the same thing. Its okay as long as you didn't beat him up since hes gay.

Barwy
11-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Not a Bully, no matter what sexuality, the kid who got beat is still a little 'get who sounds like he dereved it

Good on you, your no bully

Moose
11-05-2006, 11:55 PM
Exactly, he shouldnt of said that, maybe heliked you.

Dude your wrong...

Bono
12-05-2006, 12:37 AM
Personally moose, i think you did good. Because.. i probably would have done the same thing. but i have nothing agaist gays.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!