PDA

View Full Version : Selling Pureteens.org

additional
03-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Selling pureteens.org. Domain with just under a year left. I'll transfer the domain after payment. I'm looking for offers, comes with unmetered hosting, unlimited emails, my SQL's ect.

I only accept paypal.

Please send offers though PM. You get the domain (transfered on namecheap), unmetered hosting ect. All for just under a year.

Thanks.

Billabong
03-05-2006, 03:36 PM
How much you looking for ? ?<£5<?

additional
04-05-2006, 05:06 AM
around 6-8

Mentor
04-05-2006, 05:09 PM
<offtopic> That sounds so much like a dodgy po*n site.. <<<-- had to be said. Habbox filter everything so star just to be sure

Timewarp
04-05-2006, 05:31 PM
<offtopic> That sounds so much like a dodgy po*n site.. <<<-- had to be said. Habbox filter everything so star just to be sure
trust you :rolleyes:

Lycan
04-05-2006, 05:53 PM
my school filters it because it thinks its **** pfft!

Anyway Good luck - If Anyone wants to no.. i'm the one who hosts it - for a low low price, lol , i can't remember but it was like Unlimited Yearly with a domain for just more then what hes selling

thats not advertising ... Honest to GOD

oh and love you timewarp ... oh and Nikkee if your reading this... he means nothing and i love you more

Timewarp
04-05-2006, 05:57 PM
my school filters it because it thinks its **** pfft!

Anyway Good luck - If Anyone wants to no.. i'm the one who hosts it - for a low low price, lol , i can't remember but it was like Unlimited Yearly with a domain for just more then what hes selling

thats not advertising ... Honest to GOD

oh and love you timewarp ... oh and Nikkee if your reading this... he means nothing and i love you more
she loves me more ha ha she said so on msn

additional
05-05-2006, 08:05 AM
back to the topic. Any buyers?

Sygon.
05-05-2006, 02:43 PM
:D As mnetor said it would be a pretty good ****o site =] mayeb try and sell it as it like on a prtoper domain traiding forum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!