PDA

View Full Version : GTA: PS3...

Jase
03-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Meh, just wondering..

If you could add 1 thing towards GTA PS3, what would it be?

For me, I think it would be cool if there was an online play xD

paradox
03-05-2006, 03:05 PM
To be actually able to walk into any bulilding and have some supermarkets
where you can nick food to help your hearlth.

Wayne
03-05-2006, 03:07 PM

Yeah, walk into any building would be really cool, instead of running upto it and just keep jogging in the same place for about 10 minutes.

Two player mode would be good aswell. Like, working as a team to complete missions etc.

Jase
03-05-2006, 04:33 PM

Lol, that would be so funny xD

JoeyK.
03-05-2006, 05:22 PM
I'd like to be able to buy cars... The money is pointless once you get so far in, and it can be annoying trying to find the one car you want / need.

NekkLe
03-05-2006, 05:58 PM
I also think an online multiplay would be quite a good idea which I thought would make GTA quite interesting. Maybe also to join gangs from your own choice, or better make your own gang.

Ca$h
03-05-2006, 06:33 PM
I would like online play, and being able to walk into any building, but theres one strange thing i want the most...

TO be able to see inside planes, you know, let the co pilot fly while you have a nice stroll around a private jet, a few thousand feet above ground. Like a flying HOUSE!

Its strange, i know, but i think it would be a really cool upgrade ;)

Flauvo
03-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Things i've thought about

Petrol meters - having to pay for petrol, more and less fuel tank for faster cars

Car Jacking Skill - Cant just nick a car. Hijack a parked one with skill and precision. If ones moving, the driver

ssricky
03-05-2006, 07:47 PM
space ships so u can like fly in space and like fight aliens or go on the moon and beat up astronaughts xD

paradox
03-05-2006, 07:47 PM

Petrol meters - having to pay for petrol, more and less fuel tank for faster cars

Car Jacking Skill - Cant just nick a car. Hijack a parked one with skill and precision. If ones moving, the driver
didn't you finish off your sentence there? lol :p

Bear-Max
03-05-2006, 09:41 PM
Make it MMO, like the Multi Theft Auto mods of the PC versions :)

Plus, I want it on Xbox 360 (I think that will happen anyway though).

Scouse
03-05-2006, 09:52 PM

Yeah I would like the cars to run out of petrol and having to refill them too.
I would like to see GTA to have like a full country or something big like that because it just gets boring having like 2 islands & I would love to see a GTA Liverpool :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!