PDA

View Full Version : :) CaLLie's spectacular idea featuring MOONGLOWGIRL

StylishGalz
05-01-2005, 11:08 PM
After the announcement at the Theatredome of the awards and the fantastic production of "The Crimbo Carol" brought to you once again by the members of Tiny Space Players, who help out with the "Meet the Hobba" productions Callie who recently saw "The Crimbo Carol" twice, asked Moonglowgirl, our MS HABBO 2004, to act out a play with 1 or 2 staff members, next time they would do it.

Moonglowgirl was extremely happy after hearing it and in doing so, told Callie that there Shapespheare Festival was coming up in February which they could star in then.

^^ Actual News

Adzeh
06-01-2005, 03:54 PM
very good idea... when is it gonna take place?

StylishGalz
07-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Not too sure. Sometime in February, then her upcoming play Alice in Habboland will be showing in easter

katester-16
07-01-2005, 02:44 AM
wow that is good

ttranquility.
07-01-2005, 02:46 AM
thats an awesome idea. lol I love it. :p

Ch0sen.1
07-01-2005, 09:34 PM
I myself im a TSP I was ::Fred:: :) well anyway yes where doing a shakesphere play in febuary callie asked us to do a romatic comdey so thats what moonglowgirl is doing so i hope to see you all there :)

Tsp For Life!

Kier
07-01-2005, 09:39 PM
After the announcement at the Theatredome of the awards and the fantastic production of "The Crimbo Carol" brought to you once again by the members of Tiny Space Players, who help out with the "Meet the Hobba" productions Callie who recently saw "The Crimbo Carol" twice, asked Moonglowgirl, our MS HABBO 2004, to act out a play with 1 or 2 staff members, next time they would do it.

Moonglowgirl was extremely happy after hearing it and in doing so, told Callie that there Shapespheare Festival was coming up in February which they could star in then.

^^ Actual News

Can I ask how you got this news. If I can have proof then i'll post this in the news section along with your name.

StylishGalz
10-01-2005, 05:02 AM
Moonglowgirl is on my list and she told me through console. I was kinda her campaign manager so when it was announced, and after Callie came up to her, she told me it.

If this isn't enough feel free to ask Moonglowgirl.

Oh Yeh! I played fred on the 30th =D Hehe

GommeInc
17-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Interesting yet scary, acting is quite a good idea for Habbo and using the TheatreDrome and not a public room is an even better idea...

Azela
18-01-2005, 10:29 PM
I don't think it's good with habbo staff in... This TSp was started for 'normal' habbos now, habbo staff are muscling their way in on it. Many, habbos will have been shuned to make way for the new 'arrivals'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!