PDA

View Full Version : Fights

Rofo
04-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Whats the worst fight you've ever been in?

Gimmie all the details ;D

oh and... who won?

NekkLe
04-05-2006, 09:47 AM
I've never actually been in one ;o I mean i've obviously had scuffles etc but nothing dangerous.

Rofo
04-05-2006, 12:15 PM
I've never actually been in one ;o I mean i've obviously had scuffles etc but nothing dangerous.

Aww... you're boring!

Phorum
04-05-2006, 02:36 PM
17 (to be presise) to the side of the head and didnt fall down until the last one. I don't know why i didnt fall.

EDIT: I lost :P

Wayne
04-05-2006, 02:39 PM
I have been in a few little fights, but not anything major.

There has been a lad at our school been hit over the head with a chair, and someone has been rammed through a glass door. Someone has been pushed down the stairs, but these aren't fights exactly.

I remember ages ago, there was a fight, and I arrived at the end of it when there was someone walking off with a blood dripping nose. There were blood droplets all over the floor.

Colourfulâ„¢
04-05-2006, 02:39 PM
I had one with this lad because he took the mic. out of me and drawn it on a piece of paper, which I took from him and wouldn't give it him back. When I was going to History once he attacked me from behind and grabbed me from behind so I couldn't do anything. He kept punching me lmao and I couldn't get up to hit him back until he ran off, but I kept my cool. I showed the paper to our head of year and told him what he done to me and he got put in iclusion centre for a week. (But we're friends now).

Grindie
04-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Nothing really major, one fight outside school (I won) - some idiot peeing me off, so I punched him in the face, just happened to knock his glasses off. This was in year 8.

Oh, and one time this guy was annoyed with me so he pushed me, and my hand went through a window as I went to steady myself - didn't hurt much though, no bleeding for some reason.

But i'm a nice guy, haven't had a proper fight in like 2 years. :8

blaster.
04-05-2006, 03:16 PM
I had one with this lad because he took the mic. out of me and drawn it on a piece of paper, which I took from him and wouldn't give it him back. When I was going to History once he attacked me from behind and grabbed me from behind so I couldn't do anything. He kept punching me lmao and I couldn't get up to hit him back until he ran off, but I kept my cool. I showed the paper to our head of year and told him what he done to me and he got put in iclusion centre for a week. (But we're friends now).
soz ard

Jordan3
04-05-2006, 03:21 PM
This kid started a fight with me once, so I just took all the punches and stayed on my feet so I wouldn't get in trouble. Someone else also started a fight with me last year, and I used the same tactic.

Chaz
04-05-2006, 03:24 PM
I only shot him a few times.

Rudeboi
04-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Whats the worst fight you've ever been in?

Gimmie all the details ;D

oh and... who won?
I GOT IN A FIGHTCOZ DIS GUY WAZ ****IN MI OFF SO I PUCH IM IN DA FACE N HE FELL THROU THE GLASS IN THE DOOR N I GOT SUSPENDED

ANOUTHER TIME A KID CAME UP 2 MI N PUNCHED MI IN DA ARM SO I PUNCHED IM IN THE NOSE N BROKE HIS NOSE IN 1 POUNCH LOL :eusa_danc

Swifty
04-05-2006, 04:10 PM
I GOT IN A FIGHTCOZ DIS GUY WAZ ****IN MI OFF SO I PUCH IM IN DA FACE N HE FELL THROU THE GLASS IN THE DOOR N I GOT SUSPENDED

ANOUTHER TIME A KID CAME UP 2 MI N PUNCHED MI IN DA ARM SO I PUNCHED IM IN THE NOSE N BROKE HIS NOSE IN 1 POUNCH LOL :eusa_danc

You're such a 'rudeboy'.

blaster.
04-05-2006, 04:13 PM

Step back

HellyBelly
04-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Uhm, I only had one at secondary school... I'm boring but yeah..

Well he kicked me in the shins so I punched him in the stomach, and I went to push him away and his head hit the lampost :]

Bielby2ooo
04-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Lol
i was fighting with this dude

he pushed me i fell down

and he jumped on me

And his mate was kicking me in my head

and he was kneeled on arms

and he layed into me

huge black eye

he a a temper problem

im like best mates with him now

but ill seek revenge ;)

SHEEPY
04-05-2006, 04:22 PM
never been in a proper fight.

But last year about around this time of year, this kid was deliberately looking over my fence (which is very high). So I wen't out to him, (he didn't realise I was coming) and confronted him. I asked him why he was climbing all over my fence.

He told me to F off, so I nailed the sucker. Not trying to sound 'ard. You DID ask.

DMB-Hosting
04-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Ive never had a major fight, but i had a fight with a chinky thought he was hard with his 'martial arts' i just jawed him (not too hard) his mouth bled and he went off crying.

You shot someone twice ;o

OMGitsaROSS
04-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Me and 10 peopl from me school
against 30 people from the school on otherside of town.

They brang knives ;(
We brang fists ;p

We won!

I got a slash to sumach and blamed falling out of atree as you do xD

One of the mwas out cold.

Kicked someone in knee and it like cracked ^_^

Judas
04-05-2006, 04:30 PM
I was quite young when this happened :o I cant remember when, or why it happened lol. I made the inside of his mouth bleed, and he made my nose bleed. But now were friends :D

ANOUTHER TIME A KID CAME UP 2 MI N PUNCHED MI IN DA ARM SO I PUNCHED IM IN THE NOSE N BROKE HIS NOSE IN 1 POUNCH LOL

OMG GANGSTA MON

DaveTaylor
04-05-2006, 04:32 PM
this is the perfect thread to speak about yesterday, my best fight was with a teacher yesterday sadly got thrown out of school, the story goes i got a question wrong in class (as usual) and i heard her mutter under her breath (wasn't much of a mutter if i could here it to be honest) "that's jews for you, wrong" so if you know me via msn and other chat systems you will know i have a temper so what did i do stand up and lay the hell into her, the full works, 30 mins later in the head teachers office and getting thrown out of school she got sacked to, but i dunno ain't fussed to be honest i got a new school already i start in 2 weeks.
EDIT: no i didn't hit her i layed into her with words, swearing abuse etc

DMB-Hosting
04-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Lol, little italy :p

DMB-Hosting
04-05-2006, 04:33 PM
You hit a women?

OMGitsaROSS
04-05-2006, 04:35 PM
EDIT: Read his comment. Good on ya xD

DaveTaylor
04-05-2006, 04:35 PM
no! lay into her with words, swearing abuse etc.

Revis
04-05-2006, 04:52 PM
I got jumped by 3 chavs =[
One went to punch me so I put my board in teh way, one pulled my head down and punched it whilst the 3rd hit my back. I swung up with my board and cracked the second one in the ribs and then pushed away the third and ran. *shrugs*

DMB-Hosting
04-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Layed in over hear means beatings

NekkLe
04-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Aww... you're boring!
Not neccesarely, i'd rather not go looking for trouble than receive it. I'd only fight if I had too and its never really heppened to me.

Kyle.tk
04-05-2006, 06:00 PM
I got jumped by 3 chavs =[
One went to punch me so I put my board in teh way, one pulled my head down and punched it whilst the 3rd hit my back. I swung up with my board and cracked the second one in the ribs and then pushed away the third and ran. *shrugs*

Go lee, go lee. I aint been in a fight. Most people posting in this want to look hard=D

DaveTaylor
04-05-2006, 06:03 PM
thats like the only fight i really been in so you know

alexxxxx
04-05-2006, 06:04 PM
I only shot him a few times.

You are joking right? :P

DaveTaylor
04-05-2006, 06:08 PM
what you think dummie :D

Rawr
04-05-2006, 06:08 PM
I've only been in two both times with big headed chavs.

First one the chav punched me so i smacked him back and he fel to the floor and then walked away.

Second one was like none chavs vs chavs it was huge nearly every teacher in school came out. I don't even know how it started it just seemed to happen.

Metric.
04-05-2006, 07:38 PM
verbal yes.

Adam$
04-05-2006, 08:00 PM
I'm rarely in fights. I don't honestly know what the worst was.

DMB-Hosting
04-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Hmm

I shot him twice PMSL

Chaz
04-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Yeah i was joking btw -.-

The worse was on the last day of year 6, a few years back, Picked a kid up and threw him to the tarmack ground.
He had it coming.

Metric.
04-05-2006, 08:42 PM
that reminds me, I did punch a guy in the face and made him bleed.
thats about the worst of it.

Cubeh
04-05-2006, 08:53 PM
O god countless.
There was my favourite one though. Me and my mate were fighting and I just came through and smashed a box over his head. Whack. Then he punched me and I kicked him where the sun don't shine. Then I smacked his head into a wooden door, but then he floored me. 2 days after I pushed him down the stairs.
MWHAHHA God im so evil.

chavalater
04-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Worst one ive ever been in was in Year 6 and this guy was like threataning me and giving abuse so we all had to go in eat our lunch, right anyways when we came back out we were on the feild i hit him then grabbed him and took him to the floor then i just grabbed his neck in a reverse headlock thing and never let go... i was like holding on so tight someone fly kicked me in the face and i wouldnt let go... he was like purple. Eventually about 6 people draggd me off and i was swearing and everything. I Got really badly done and had to stay in the heads corrdior bit while al the others were off playing games n stuff Lol (this aint just a story to sound hard ;l)

Rofo
04-05-2006, 09:24 PM
I've only like been in one - and it wasn't a fight. Quite pointless really.

We were all sitting bored, so he went 'Lets go jump over someones fence' and thats all he ever said, so I nutted him.

His nose started to bleed, so he ran off (A)

Jordan3
04-05-2006, 09:25 PM
I find it quite coincidental that pretty much everyone in this thread won their fight.

chavalater
04-05-2006, 09:26 PM
I've only like been in one - and it wasn't a fight. Quite pointless really.

We were all sitting bored, so he went 'Lets go jump over someones fence' and thats all he ever said, so I nutted him.

His nose started to bleed, so he ran off (A)
Erm i totally understand why you nutted him :S (Erm Why did you :()

Rofo
04-05-2006, 09:27 PM
I find it quite coincidental that pretty much everyone in this thread won their fight.

U W0NNA START?? CMON DEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

IM REEL BD CUZ I TLK LIKE DIZ N WIN FITES!!!!

FINK UR ARD CUZ UR FROM 'L33T' LUTON..... U L000SER

ROFL!

Everybody wants to look big...

Revis
04-05-2006, 09:28 PM
People don't really like sharing experiences of losing.
Ever hear of a Tv series called "Over There". It was about the war in Iraq, but it was more realistic than most films and it showed how bad war was instead of portraying the Americans as an all powerfull, winning country. Viewing figures dropped because of this and it was eventually cancelled.

Rofo
Erm i totally understand why you nutted him :S (Erm Why did you :()

Because he was one of them annoying little fecks who all he ever said was 'LETS GO JUMP OVA DERE FENCE AND DEN JUMP ON DERE TRAMPOLINE' even though he had one himself.

What is the honest point - you have your own Trampoline but you decide to break into someone elses garden to go on theirs - what is smaller then yours.

I got ****ed off basically. :rolleyes:

chavalater
I actually find it embarassing i used to type like that But i guess paying attention in English and IT really does help :D

Edit: i get why you did it the guy seems a bit of a Trouble maker

Sabu
04-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Belive me or not, I was in a 4-1 fight (me being the 1, of course)

It started when I threatened this chubby kid (no offene) to apoligise to my mate for calling him a :rude:.

So, he spots his year 8 mates, and they started ganging up on me. My friend was their, but he didn't wanna get involved. The kids asked me why I threatened him, then one of the kids snkeaked behind me, got on all fours, then the biggest one pushed me back, so I tripped over the kid behind me. I got up and started throwing some punches at the kid who was behind me.
The second biggest kid pulled me back but I dodged his punch, found a thick stick and it snapped it over his break (for some reason).
He got a bit angry and just ran 'round like a maniac, throwing punches into the air.
The last kid got into the fight after putting his 'bling' on his fists, and punched me in the gut. So I got up and grappled him. Then the assistant headteacher came and gave me a whole school detention + a phone call to my parants =|

It was 2 weeks into my first year at my first high school =P

Mentor
04-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Thats not a fight, thats just being beat up. A fight would have required you figting back. "/

meh im simlar to nekkle, ive never been in any serios fights, few light scuffles (ages ago) but never anything proper, I did nearly get in to one once, but it never happened as the other person never appeared "/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!