PDA

View Full Version : Web Design Corp.

SM0R1ES
21-07-2004, 04:56 AM
Hello Fellow Habbos,

I am the average habbo, currently awaiting for Credits to go through, and try to start a new life with a new habbo username. SM0R1ES. You may have seen me around the Hotel, but I do doubt it :) .

Currently, my website [Still being tested etc.] offers quality web design, and a buddy of mine is creating a Web Design Corperation and he needs to work on a better portfolio, and i wish to spread my skills in expanding my being built portfolio. If you are interested in being featured in mine, or my buddys portfolio, you will get cheaper, or free web design. Since this is for habbo, comparing on the quality of the web site requested to decide if it will be free, or a bit of habbo hotel furniture.

So, if you are interested, please contact me with the below information found at the bottom of this message, but now I will describe my 'Skills'.

I know a variety of php scripting, including all basic to advanced html knowledge. Every website will include a news portal, a php login and registration [If the website has MySql Access]. And then, anything else you request. So, heres my contact details:

Email 1: [email protected]
Email 2: medicjoe95@hot_nospam_mail.com

Msn 1: medicjoe95@hot_nospam_mail.com

** Remove the _nospam_ , duh **

PMing is NOT Requested. Best of luck to you all :)

:eusa_booh :eusa_booh

Have a great one,
-Joseph, SM0R1ES

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!