View Full Version : Newsies!

edible
04-05-2006, 03:12 PM
Whats happened to the weekly newsies ?
I loved them..

Is there any replacement ?

That homepage has so messed up!
I liked the old one!

Thread Moved By Jam666 (Forum Moderator) Thread Moved From Habbo UK News & Rumors To Anything About Habbo Including Questions. Please Post In The Correct Forum.

-:Undertaker:-
04-05-2006, 03:13 PM
They've gone for ever i think.

.:.:jjm261:.:.
04-05-2006, 03:13 PM
The new homepage has made them disapear :(

Wayne
04-05-2006, 03:16 PM
I found the newsies alright to read if I was bored, but I have no idea where they went. :(

olly848
04-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Callie did hint in the last newsie that it could be the last one she ever writes...

Tristan
04-05-2006, 03:23 PM
I would say this is old news... Anyway Callie said they were getting rid of the newsie. Instead they just have links to notices that they put up and Habbos send in.

Charlie
04-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Howcome she got rid of the newsie? :o

Vibe
04-05-2006, 03:26 PM
No offence but this is old news. As far as im concerned your asking questions, Go to the right forum and stop spamming it ;/

Charlie
04-05-2006, 03:28 PM
If you mean me, i'm not spamming the thread. I asked a simple question about why the newsies where gone, in a thread about the newsies. Jees.

edible
04-05-2006, 03:34 PM
Vibe every post i've made you've criticised [However you spell]
Yes im new, i can use forums.. i was only curious cos i've been bored and was looking at the new homepage properly..

And sorry if im spamming, your annoying me by being horrid..

Btw Rawries i think she was talking to me..
BTW WHAT IS THE RIGHT FORUM for this stuff ?

superkat
04-05-2006, 03:47 PM
This isn't old news as it isn't news. Before you start and this really annoys me, Callie did NOT get rid of the Newsie. Sulake designed the new layout for Habbo Hotel's to use and none of them have the weekly newsie anymore if they are using the new layout. The replacement is the new system of Community Articles but i have heard people hear saying there could be communication via email.

Edge
04-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Yea.. i never really read the newsie anyways ;].

Vibe
04-05-2006, 04:26 PM
This isn't old news as it isn't news. Before you start and this really annoys me, Callie did NOT get rid of the Newsie. Sulake designed the new layout for Habbo Hotel's to use and none of them have the weekly newsie anymore if they are using the new layout. The replacement is the new system of Community Articles but i have heard people hear saying there could be communication via email.

Yeah. And when you decide to grow up, Use the search option and have your discussion there
Before creating a ridiculous thread think about it

And im not trying to annoy you, Its just your annoying spamming the threads with crap!

Billabong
04-05-2006, 04:30 PM
The correct section would be "Anything about habbo including questions"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!