PDA

View Full Version : Need A HTML If Possible DJ Panel

Rockstar
04-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Read title i need possibly a radio panel html installl easy :eusa_danc

Tomm
04-05-2006, 03:44 PM
There is no HTML DJ Panel. It would have to be in some kind of server side language.

Dentafrice1
05-05-2006, 01:28 AM
True. The closest you could get to that dj panel would be an HTML Form.

Rockstar
05-05-2006, 06:29 AM
i need a HTML one cos my cpanel wont take php scripts or java scripts :(

Tomm
05-05-2006, 06:37 AM
i need a HTML one cos my cpanel wont take php scripts or java scripts :(

Well I am telling you that its IMPOSSIBLE.

D3stroyer
05-05-2006, 06:42 AM
Let me explain something to you.

HTML stands For Hyper Text Markup Language

Which means it isn't a server side script, HTML is designed as a coding language for a webpage and almost every webpage on the web will contain HTML, You can create webpages forms, and just basic pages with HTML, but if you wanted a DJ panel or whatever you would need to look into a Host that allows you to put serverside scripts on your site.

Try freee cpanel hosting then once you have got it please contact me or tom you can beta test our panel.

Encryptions!
05-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Let me explain something to you.

HTML stands For Hyper Text Markup Language

Which means it isn't a server side script, HTML is designed as a coding language for a webpage and almost every webpage on the web will contain HTML, You can create webpages forms, and just basic pages with HTML, but if you wanted a DJ panel or whatever you would need to look into a Host that allows you to put serverside scripts on your site.

Try freee cpanel hosting then once you have got it please contact me or tom you can beta test our panel.

Not almost every, but every webpage contains HTML as that is the building blocks of webpages, even Freewebs or Piczo generates HTML (unclean & unstrict) from their WYSIWYG editor.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!