05-05-2006, 02:50 PM
great news ;D

laurenx
05-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the info.

aviator
05-05-2006, 04:31 PM
great news ;D

I dont approve of your Signature, Could you remove it? It's really offensive.

TeenAnger
05-05-2006, 04:42 PM
I dont approve of your Signature, Could you remove it? It's really offensive.

And..... I for one Like it xD keept it on :p

aviator
05-05-2006, 04:46 PM
And..... I for one Like it xD keept it on :p

You approve of racism?

You
05-05-2006, 04:52 PM
:/, I agree with Aviator...

and TeenAnger, You're just pathetic if you approve of racism.

Danny
05-05-2006, 04:56 PM
[off topic] Racism is now cool.. If you don't remove it i'm sure a habbox mod will remove it.

[Back on Topic]

Nice find Evo, ;).

:Jamie
05-05-2006, 05:24 PM
lol im going to put it back..and if u find it offensive meh want my bothered look?

05-05-2006, 05:30 PM
You approve of racism?

read and understand what he said..

oops double post what you gna do bout it?

paradox
05-05-2006, 05:44 PM
oops double post what you gna do bout it?
He didn't say he'd do anything, he just asked you to remove it not he will take action - it's racist scum like yourself that are pathetic.
and Teenanger your just as ****ing bad.

05-05-2006, 05:51 PM
He didn't say he'd do anything, he just asked you to remove it not he will take action - it's racist scum like yourself that are pathetic.
and Teenanger your just as ****ing bad.
hm ye ok wateva so im racist coz ive got a picture of a ni.gga nicking a yoshi of mario lmao

The picture wasnt there to offend ppl or nething its just a bit funny and call me racist all you like not as if i care do i?

paradox
05-05-2006, 05:53 PM
hm ye ok wateva so im racist coz ive got a picture of a ni.gga nicking a yoshi of mario lmao
The word ***** is racist, of course unless your black yourself.

05-05-2006, 05:56 PM
The word ***** is racist, of course unless your black yourself.
No im not black and if its racist then why do black ppl call each other ni.gga and stuff then? it doesnt offend them as i know plenty of blacks that actually said that. and i know whoever is black on this forum will say they will be offended by it becuz they just wanna disagree with me and crap but i dnt care :rolleyes:

Maybe you should go out more and understand? go out and hang with some black ppl yourself ye?

And i dont think the word ***** is racist or did you mean ni.gga?

paradox
05-05-2006, 05:58 PM
No im not black and if its racist then why do black ppl call each other ni.gga and stuff then? it doesnt offend them as i know plenty of blacks that actually said that. and i know whoever is black on this forum will say they will be offended by it becuz they just wanna disagree with me and crap but i dnt care :rolleyes:

Maybe you should go out more and understand? go out and hang with some black ppl yourself ye?
When black people call black people *****s is more of a friend word, you white and if you think ***** isn't racist, your the one that needs to get out more.

05-05-2006, 06:00 PM
When black people call black people *****s is more of a friend word, you white and if you think ***** isn't racist, your the one that needs to get out more.
Like I said black people call each other ni.gga like "hey ni.gga" if it was such an offence to them they would even say the word ni.gga in a "friend" way like i said i know alot of black ppl and they dnt see it as racist..most blaks just use it as a reason to go out and shoot them init lols

paradox
05-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Like I said black people call each other ni.gga like "hey ni.gga" if it was such an offence to them they would even say the word ni.gga in a "friend" way like i said i know alot of black ppl and they dnt see it as racist..most blaks just use it as a reason to go out and shoot them init lols
Alot of blacks take offence when white people say it, but not from their own race.

Definition of ******: (ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person; "only a Black can call another Black a *****"

05-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Hm yes and lemme guess was it a white person that wrote that definition..

Things change. And like i stated in the other posts, im not going to repeat myself.

Typpi
05-05-2006, 06:31 PM

And i dont think the word ***** is racist or did you mean ni.gga? go to a ghetto and say that word and lets see if u will ever return whitetrash

05-05-2006, 08:24 PM
go to a ghetto and say that word and lets see if u will ever return whitetrash
Dont need to considering i know alot of ni.ggas..Plus ni.ggas dont walk the streets round here (pus.sy holes)

Galaxay.
05-05-2006, 11:16 PM
Jamie dont try and act solid because we all know your not, your a little boy whos trying to act smart, You say they dont walk the streets, You dont see them because your inside playing your computer non stop ;)

James!
10-05-2006, 04:28 PM
go to a ghetto and say that word and lets see if u will ever return whitetrashI thought ghetto's were abolished when Hitler died. :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!