PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Habbox [well kinda]

Rawr
05-05-2006, 05:51 PM
I shall be visting Habbox a lot less now as I prefer habboexpose forum. Don't get me wrong Habbox is a good forum with plenty of great members but I don't particularly enjoy it anymore as it's hard to speak your true mind and feelings about a subject without been warned, cautioned or banned.

I know most of you here hate habboexpose and I don't like the ''expose others'' section either but I see no wrong in other parts of the forum and it's way better as you can speak your true feelings on the subject matters without been banned or growled out.

I've enjoyed my time here big style and i've been here nearly a year and met some fantastic people.

Helen, Tasha, Dawn, Joe, Chris, Matt, Tom, Karl, Craig, Adam, Cassay, Jordan, Rupsie, Ste, Andy
[Sorry if I missed anyone off which I most probably did.]

I will come on perhaps once a week from now on but mainly on habboexpose froum under the name Sexual.

MOD can move it if they wish and I bet I just get loads of wrong section posts, woot

Peace out guys. <3

Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed - Old thread.

Charlie
05-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Aah, See ya dood. :]

ilovejordan
05-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Aw bye babe :( Yea i understand about the habbo expose part and this being borin and not bein able to say your mind without being banned. Im posting less and less n comin on less n less i suppose its just the way things work.

holo-jonny
05-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Well Bye i've never actually seen HabboEXpose

blaster.
05-05-2006, 06:01 PM
Matt my lover <3
ilu

Adam$
05-05-2006, 06:02 PM
See you round. Good luck in the future. =]

VPSwow
05-05-2006, 06:04 PM
cya l8er

issaa.
05-05-2006, 06:09 PM
laters dude ;)

Grindie
05-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Cya in another life dude.

mynameishelen!
05-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Bye Matt!!!!

Even though i have you on msn, and you use habboexpose.

bye anyway :p

Craig
05-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah Matt I agree with you. I use HE quite a bit now and barely use this as I like to voice my opinions and seems I can't on here so meh! Probs cya on HE mate:)

Herman
05-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Goodbye. <3

Groovy
05-05-2006, 06:19 PM
c ya :)

mynameishelen!
05-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah Matt I agree with you. I use HE quite a bit now and barely use this as I like to voice my opinions and seems I can't on here so meh! Probs cya on HE mate:)

Matt!!!!!
Your first friend!!!!!

omgs!!

Robzor
05-05-2006, 06:23 PM
cya xD have fun !

Rawr
05-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Matt!!!!!
Your first friend!!!!!

omgs!!

Lmao Helen, dat is like well 'arsh! ;]

mynameishelen!
05-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Lmao Helen, dat is like well 'arsh! ;]

Harsh but true :)

JT-Fan
05-05-2006, 07:05 PM
mattt ;o
i'll still have mad jin related convos with ya on msn ;p!

Rawr
05-05-2006, 07:26 PM
mattt ;o
i'll still have mad jin related convos with ya on msn ;p!

You so love that Jin.

NekkLe
Cya mate, live well :)

JT-Fan
You so love that Jin.

do not ;P

MattUH
05-05-2006, 07:28 PM
I shall be visting Habbox a lot less now as I prefer habboexpose forum. Don't get me wrong Habbox is a good forum with plenty of great members but I don't particularly enjoy it anymore as it's hard to speak your true mind and feelings about a subject without been warned, cautioned or banned.

I know most of you here hate habboexpose and I don't like the ''expose others'' section either but I see no wrong in other parts of the forum and it's way better as you can speak your true feelings on the subject matters without been banned or growled out.

I've enjoyed my time here big style and i've been here nearly a year and met some fantastic people.

Helen, Tasha, Dawn, Joe, Chris, Matt, Tom, Karl, Craig, Adam, Cassay, Jordan, Rupsie, Ste, Andy

I will come on perhaps once a week from now on but mainly on habboexpose froum under the name Sexual.

MOD can move it if they wish and I bet I just get loads of wrong section posts, woot

Peace out guys. <3

See you on there then :rolleyes:

JT-Fan
05-05-2006, 07:38 PM
u use it?

MattUH
05-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Yuh name = Matt

JT-Fan
05-05-2006, 08:14 PM
cool im rups on there but dont rly post onit lol

Wootzeh
05-05-2006, 08:16 PM
cool im rups on there but dont rly post onit lol
You havn't posted 'yourself' yet either.

MattUH
05-05-2006, 08:16 PM
Im a wh*re on there, im the 4th highest poster, god im a spammer =/

mynameishelen!
05-05-2006, 08:18 PM
I was exposed like 5 times lols.

Jordan3
05-05-2006, 08:32 PM
I'll see you on habboexpose then as usual ^_^. My name on there is "Jords" if you didn't know.

MattUH
05-05-2006, 09:35 PM
me is Matt on there =] Sliver vip.

splatttt
05-05-2006, 09:39 PM

Peace out guys. <3 :o Didnt Know you that well but You seem ace.. Sad to see you goooo.

NekkLe
05-05-2006, 10:23 PM
for some reasong it won't let me sign in :s I mean i've registered but when I neter my name and p/w it accepts but then goes back to the forum and I have to sign in again "/

Am a bit baffled here..

crash
06-05-2006, 04:41 AM
bye ;l

Seatherny
06-05-2006, 07:55 AM
Cya Matt

Jackkk,
27-05-2006, 10:45 AM

Peace out guys. <3

habboexpose is bk well visit it n sign up put jack, as referral

Xuzuno (Forum Moderator) - Please don't bump old threads.

blaster.
27-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Why would they put you as their referral ;l
and dnt bump a old thread

Charlie
27-05-2006, 10:53 AM

He's already joined, so he can't put you as a referral, and why would we anyway?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!