PDA

View Full Version : Your most embarsing moment

Br@dd
06-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Tell us your worst moment (embarsing) I might reveal mine later but for now its up to you

Closed by Corey777 -- Reason: The thread starter has been banned

GommeInc
06-01-2005, 06:11 PM
When I threw a stone at my Teachers car, he was foaming at the mouth and he has the characteristics of an army general.

..::Tina::..
06-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Oh God I had so many I can't remember them all.
My most embarassing one had to be last year, when I went to basketball club (BIG MISTAKE). We had to chuck the ball to the person opposite us, and back etc etc. Well anyway, the guy opposite me threw me the ball, I couldn't really catch it, kinda pivoted and completely stacked it. Arggh.
Or maybe it was the time I walked accidently into the boys loos and someone was...well you know.
Don't remind me. Argggggggggggggggggh!!

Pulchritudinous
06-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Lol I don't know, nothing really embarresing has happened to me lately, I do remember I walked into the boys changing in PE to get someone and there was a boy in my tutor walking around in his boxers, I was like er hi mate.

Sketti
06-01-2005, 07:50 PM
This all happened with in the period of about a minute:
This lass is completely in love with me and I want nothing to do with her, right, she thinks she was going out with me and I had feelings for another girl (who I still have feelings for) and the girl scared me off my chair (falling off in front of the WHOLE class), tryed to kiss me and one of my rugby team mates goes:
"Oh, Matt I thought you fancied Natali"
Man I hated that day.

G-flow
06-01-2005, 07:52 PM
I havn't really had an embarrising moment lately.

Edited By MissAlice
The question was : Tell us your worst moment (embarsing) I might reveal mine later but for now its up to you. PLEASE DONT POST IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

06-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Awwww that's so sweet.
Poor you, I'm so glad nothing like THAT ever happened to me like that except in reception this FREAKY WEIRDO (literally :p) stared chasing me around the playground, apparently playing 'kiss-chase'.
Thankfully we had to go in before he got me *phew*
I don't go to school with him any more, luckily! :D

Ciaran
07-01-2005, 04:13 PM
lol im bad at this kinda stuff embarrassing things happen to my every day!!
ermm well today... trying to do freerunning and fell off the fence and landed on ma nuts infront of ma mates
yday.... went to kick the football and slipped on tarmac nd fell on ma head...

ya see? thats only 2 i could go on forever :P

07-01-2005, 04:44 PM
I haven't had an embarassing moment for ages...Phew.
But my mate has, and she stacks it daily (literally) :p (Well, thanks to the help of me and my mate Lucy :p)

Edited By MissAlice - Edited By MissAlice
The question was : Tell us your worst moment (embarsing) I might reveal mine later but for now its up to you. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

MENTAL NUTTER
07-01-2005, 04:55 PM
To be honest, every moment in my life is embarsing! but the worst would have to be in P.E. our teacher was bald, so me and my friend started singing the end bit to the K.F.C advert (It's ok mom, must be terrible being married to a ........slap head!). then our teacher turned round and made us all go on 3 laps round the hall, and on the way i triped over and brought 5 or 6 people down with me. Bit of a story but got thee in the end! :eusa_doh:

Pulchritudinous
07-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Lol yeah, I was out the other day and i tried to jump off the swing, and i landed on me knees..

07-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Lol yeah, I was out the other day and i tried to jump off the swing, and i landed on me knees..
That happened to me once...I landed on concrete...
I remembered another embarassing moment now...
Two years ago, I was new to my school and I was eating lunch at the canteen (yummy :p). I was forced to sit at the 'teacher's' table cos there wasn't any other spaces. Anyway, my friend told me this really funny joke (which I don't really remember considering what happened next) and I burst out laughing. Luckily (not) I was drinking at the same time and I accidently spat it out all over my form tutor AND my drama teacher (who's really cool).
I just said sorry and kinda ran out...
Luckily those two are the nicest teachers in the school, so they did this 'forgive and forget' thing with me.
Argggh I hated that day.

GommeInc
07-01-2005, 11:43 PM
I have another one, my friend was sitting in front of me and during English he stole this poem sheet and I got it back right when the Teacher says '<Insert my name>, which poem do you think best shows love' and I sat there for 10 minutes thinking where are these 2 sentences as I didnt here poems and I kept saying I don't know what you mean, I went bright red lol.

I remember going to ************** in ********** which is my local Town and I was swinging really high and I descided to jump off when i was half way up to the highest could of gone, I flew flat on to the ground and there was a family sitting nearby and they were in fits, luckily the fence in front was 2 inchs away from making me go in to negative brain cells.

Concentric - Moderator
DO NOT give out any personal details, especially about where you live.

Butcher11
09-01-2005, 03:18 PM
God where do I begin :(
Once in 9th grade, I went to the movies with the hottest girl in my grade, and I didnt know I was allergic to something in cheezits(cholcerin acid, i think), and in the middle of the movie I threw up on her. I was miserable until, well until now lol, 3 years later :D

She still thinks I'm hot though :)

GommeInc
09-01-2005, 03:33 PM
On her face, on her front please share lol

Butcher11
09-01-2005, 04:20 PM
On like her whole left side which was covered in vomit :(

Ciaran
09-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Omg dude i feel so sorry for u dat is annoyin!!!!
Neways guys very funny moments and i have taken out 5 people when falling over before too :P

.x.![Luccie]!.x.
09-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Yesterday i was walking up the stairs to my friends flat and my friend thats a boy pulled down my trousers and goes nice bum :(

GommeInc
09-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Why on this planet would someone go like that.

Butcher11
21-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Yeah that would be harassment :$

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!