PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Fitness

L.Jackson
06-01-2005, 08:17 PM
lolz how about a gym habbos can go to and get fit? then habbos could be quicker than others and have toned bodies or something lol anotha wacko idea tell me what you think and add to it if you want

Adzeh
07-01-2005, 05:33 PM
like san andres, that would be so cool.

Pulchritudinous
07-01-2005, 05:39 PM
It would, although I don't think you'd be able to make habbo's looked 'toned'.

L.Jackson
07-01-2005, 07:51 PM
lol ye the more they do weight training the more their body gets more muscle

skazer
07-01-2005, 08:03 PM
Hey as well as a gym u could have the opposite, U could have a fat fighters or sommat club where habbos who dont work out go coz habbo makes their habbo look fat.
What do ya think?
:D

L.Jackson
07-01-2005, 08:21 PM
ye thats all good, makes habbo more interesting with the ideas of height. age and now fitness.

L.Jackson
07-01-2005, 08:23 PM
it could be a good new theme for rooms aswell where people can make there room into a gym or a fat fighters club :P

Gamball
07-01-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm not to sure about the 'toned' bit :P it wouldn't be very in keeping with the hole kinda cartoony theme habbo has.. Sure be able to get stats up like for racing and strenght for wobble squabble but like i say. the 'toned' bit i don't feel would work :D

carol756
08-01-2005, 07:18 AM
i think this would be alrote but then u would hav fat habbos and skinnny 1
weak 1s and strongs wats the point :o

Infrontation
08-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Dont really like it. Would make it like the sims. xP

SSC7
21-01-2005, 03:31 AM
I think its pretty cool 'cept for the fact that you'd have to go to the gym alot so u dont get pudgey. Unless its like you go 15 days without a workout you get a bit heavier

PumpkinPeta
21-01-2005, 06:13 AM
good idea fun though maybe as ur fitness goes up ur habo gets tonned

CarolineQT2774
28-01-2005, 08:53 PM
lolz how about a gym habbos can go to and get fit? then habbos could be quicker than others and have toned bodies or something lol anotha wacko idea tell me what you think and add to it if you want

Cool Idea. I think that it should be like a Habbo Club, except maybe Habbo Gym and you'll have to pay a certain amount of credits each month for it. You could go there to get muscular arms/legs - abs, etc. I also think you could get more clothes, like a Habbo Gym Workout Outfit, or a "Top-less" Outfit for males to show off their 6-pack... Another thing - free furniture for members like maybe a "Punching Bag" or "Weight Bench". That way Habbo Gym members can make their own personal-at-home gym. One last thing. A Habbo Gym membership card that shows up just like a Habbo Club Badge.

Good Idea. :eusa_danc

Szam
28-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Hehe cant imagine seeing habbos weight lifting or on a running machine but I suppose it would be quite funny.
But say you had a real fat habbo or real skinny habbo could be bullied by other habbos not so skinny or fat... lol

Fawne
28-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I cudn't even imagine Habbo's diving.
But since that came along, it seems that anything is possible in the Habbo World! :D

nets
30-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Would take to much effort Lmao.

Hanurr
30-01-2005, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=CarolineQT2774]Cool Idea. I think that it should be like a Habbo Club, except maybe Habbo Gym and you'll have to pay a certain amount of credits each month for it.

Stop Right There :eusa_hand . You know, Caroline, some people can't buy credits. So I think that if this was to happen, then maybe people should just recieve the furni for the effort of attending the gym for 21 consecutive days or something. So I don't agree with you. :eusa_snoo
But it's still a good idea.
[I only wrote stop right there as an excuse to use a face. <333]

KickerFliper
01-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Hmmmmm.....If You Want Habbos To Look Muscley You Dont Need A Gym You Should Have Different Bodies On Update The Id.
Though It Woukd Make A Popular Puplic Room :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!