PDA

View Full Version : Self Confidence?

Nick.
06-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Do any of you have self confidence...

I have non :( I think I'm REALLY ugly and I'm always embarrased at myself, I always think people are looking at me thinking, "What a weirdo" or "Ewww, look at him".

It really annoys me because it affects me and the way I am at school.

Any ideas on improving my self confidence?

Thanks,
xx

Kasabian
06-05-2006, 10:54 AM
HAIIIII NICK :D

Anyway, Try talking to them, Ask them why they laugh and joke.
Take deep breathes? Face your fears :).

- Tommo.

Colourfulâ„¢
06-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Try to always stay positive. ;)

MikeThePony
06-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Any ideas on improving my self confidence?

Stop being ugly?

Nick.
06-05-2006, 10:58 AM
HAIIIII NICK :D

Anyway, Try talking to them, Ask them why they laugh and joke.
Take deep breathes? Face your fears :).

- Tommo. Talk to who? When I say it, I mean I think everyone is looking at me, when they aren't... thanks for your advice though :) Ty iAlex!

xxx

Stop being ugly?

What a stupid thing to say...

Tash.
06-05-2006, 10:59 AM
I used to have the same problem.. still sorta do on some days. But the best thing to do is just to think to yourself, they arent talking about me + even if they are, poor them they have nothing better to do with their lives. It does help. Try just sticking with your friends, and not caring about others.

Craig
06-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Just whenever they look at you find a bad feature about them and smile to yourself:)

issaa.
06-05-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm the same..

Colourfulâ„¢
06-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Nick don't be worried about it. You can't help what you are born to look like, tell them that.

Jordan3
06-05-2006, 11:01 AM
I'm the same..

Oh same homie.

Nick.
06-05-2006, 11:05 AM
For example, I tihnk of myself as REALLY ugly, but other people say your not ugly, your just normal... but it doesn't stop me from thinking it... It's so annoying.

On Monday I'm off to see a Mentor (Support group) at school, they help you with loads of stuff. I got some stuff to ask them.

Thanks for all your advice guys xxxx

splatttt
06-05-2006, 11:27 AM
:o we have mentoring at my school aswel, Just egnor them, its hard but i get it too all the time its really horrible i just think well look at your self ;l

NekkLe
06-05-2006, 11:29 AM
I have self confidence in certain areas like work etc..terrible wqith talking to girls unless I know them tho "/

splatttt
06-05-2006, 11:30 AM
I have self confidence in certain areas like work etc..terrible wqith talking to girls unless I know them tho "/ Im like that i never talk to guys unless there my friends Lol ;l But i do do my work and i have confidence in what i do.

HellyBelly
06-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Ahh I get days like that, where your sat on the bus and you get that feeling everyones staring.. But then it carries on all throughout the day :(

FlyingJesus
06-05-2006, 11:58 AM
I have bad days on occassion, but generally I'm pretty confident. I make jokes, I shout, I sing in lessons (even though I have a range of about 3 notes) and generally show off. I'm not the best looker out there, but (because of my ex girlfriend) I feel like I'm not too bad either. Change your image, grow/cut your hair, get some new clothes, remake yourself so that you can be happy with how you are. Show off at whatever you're good at, and if you're not good at something, show off anyway. Don't be arrogant until people know you enough to know you're just playing around, but don't hide in the corner and shrink into a ball.

Robzor
06-05-2006, 12:16 PM
dont worry about what u look like etc.
just get on with life and stay happy and positive xD

ilovejordan
06-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Depends. I dont love myself and i know im nto the best lookin person in the world but if someone says somethin i'll say So? Cos i know for sure they ain't gonna be the most perfect person ever.

RedStratocas
06-05-2006, 04:24 PM
Some days I'm on and off. Friday I was on, I didnt care what people really thought and it was the first time in a while Ive gotten a few laughs from people in the classroom. Some days Im just tired and feel like I could be having so much more fun.

Keep your head up, if you dont let people know you arent confident, theyll look at you with confidence.

Phorum
06-05-2006, 08:31 PM
*sniff* I have a mentor for other reasons but they own! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!